NYC *******

MochaChoca

It was a nice sunny warm day in New York City, and I was at South Street Seaport enjoying the scenery. I sat at a table outside eating a slice of pizza with sausage and checking out the women. There were so many women of all sizes, but none of them caught my attention. For some strange reason, I kept on thinking about fucking a cute white woman. Surprised, that I didn’t see any half-dressed cute ones around here.

I was about to leave the table when this busty pale-complexioned blond-haired woman with big, beautiful green eyes walked over. I was awestruck. She was about 5’6, and clad in a white crop top that exposed her flat belly and tight denim jeans. She had a strikingly resemblance to English actress Patsy Kensit, but much younger.
02.jpg
“Can I sit here with you?” She asked.

“Sure.” I answered her. “This table is big enough for the two of us.”

“Thanks.” She smiled. “I didn’t feel like eating inside. It’s too nice out.”

“You’re gorgeous, what is your name?”

“Pia,” She said.

“I like that name. It sounds cute.” I told her.

“What is your name?” Pia asked.

“Nature Boy,”

“You’re kidding, come on.” Pia laughed.

“No, really, that’s my name. I’m on Wikipedia, check it out!”

“Where do you live?”

“I live in Manhattan. I have a nice place on Sutton.”

“Really,” Pia was surprised.

“I’m not a broke black man, I’m very successful. You don’t have to worry about me taking you to the projects. I’m surprise you’re not with your boyfriend.”

“No, I’m single, thank the lord.” Pia continued. “ Are you seeing anybody? Do you have a girlfriend?”

“No, I haven’t been dating for so long that I don’t know how to meet women anymore.” I lied. “I’m going to be real, I don’t need a serious relationship, just some wild, and great sex.”

“Maybe we could help each other out,” Pia suggested.

“Have you ever had sex with a black man before?” I asked her.
“No, but I wouldn't mind. I was always curious about black men in bed.”

“Well, maybe you should try it then, baby girl.” I said, as I watched her blushed. “It might be one of the greatest experiences of your young life.”

“Maybe I will.” Pia said. “Would you like to be my first?”

“Absolutely,” I expressed. “Your gorgeous face and sexy body, you know I want you!”

“Well, you do have me intrigued with your confidence and good looks. I think I’m getting wet now.”

We flirted for an hour, and finally left the table and headed for our cars. It was clear we were hot for each other. I followed Pia’s black Ranger Rover in my silver Bugatti Veyron Pur Sang. 2Pac’s “Thug Nature” blared from my car as I felt excited about this sexual encounter. It was funny that I had a white woman on my mind and here I was about to fucked one.

We parked in front of a nice glass building on West and Perry Street alongside the West Side Highway. I followed Pia inside, and was amazed how nice and big her living room was. She had cherry-colored leather furniture, wooden flooring, and plants that adorned the windows nicely. The view of the Hudson River and New Jersey impressed me.

Pia made us some drinks and we walked into the living room. We sat down on the couch making small talk. It was obvious that we had chemistry and felt comfortable around each other. Pia’s perfect smile and erect nipples aroused me.

“I’ll be back in five minutes, handsome. Just get comfortable and think about me.” Pia smiled. “That should keep that cock hard. See you soon.”

“No, problem,” I said.

Pia blew me a kiss and left the living room. I stood by the window and watched this big yacht sailed by. Finally, Pia returned clad only in a black thong and bra. She had one of the most delightful bodies I had ever seen.

“Are you going to stand there and look at New Jersey? Or are you going to fucked me?” She asked seductively.

“I’m going to fuck the ******* out of you.” I responded.

We were in a kissing frenzy. I stripped out of my clothes in a matter of seconds. Pia was in awe of my dick as she smiled and pushed me back on the couch. She treated herself to my dick. Pia sucked it with creativity, giving me great pleasure. I watched in fascination as she deep-throated me and sucked my balls. Seconds later, she lowered her pussy on my dick and bounced up and down. Pia rode me like a jet ski and the pleasure overwhelmed me. I sucked lasciviously at her bouncing breasts.

“Yes, suck them!” Pia cried. “It feels good!”

I lifted Pia by her hips and lay her on her back. I slid my dick in her pussy, and then pulled it out; going deeper each time until her drenched pussy nearly buried my entire dick.
“Oh, my God, baby, your pussy feels so good!” I told her.

“You’re so big! I can feel it in my stomach!” Pia’s eyes lit up. “Don’t stop, keep going!”

I fucked Pia faster and harder until I brought her to her first orgasm. Pia’s body twitched, as she oozed her love juices on my dick. The pleasure seemed intense, and after two minutes of rest, I slid my dick back in Pia’s pussy. She was getting used to my dick and massaging my ass cheeks. I enjoyed the rhythm we were in, as we filled the living room with love magic.

“Do you like my big, black dick?” I asked.

“Yes, I love it.” Pia answered softly. “I can’t believe I’m getting fucked like this.”

The feeling of my balls slapping against Pia’s wet, shaved cunt lips was astounding. I felt myself getting ready to cum. After a few seconds of smashing Pia’s pussy, gold cum spurted from my dick and drop on her stomach. I couldn’t believe the eroticism Pia created as she rubbed it on herself and licked her fingers clean. The sight of that kept my dick hard.

“Delicious, hun, just like I knew it would be,” Pia said. “Tasty like chocolate milk,”

I laughed and said, “I want some more of you.”

“Well, come and get it!” Pia replied.

Without any words or hesitation, I turned her around, and in one smooth motion fucked her in the ass. I grabbed her hair, and pulled it, thrusting harder and faster. The noises she made were incredible.

“Oooh, yes, daddy! Fuck me like that! Yes! Don’t stop!”

“This is your favorite position, right?” I whispered in her ear.
Cum poured out of Pia’s pussy and ran down her leg. I kept fucking her ass even harder and faster. Finally, I came inside her ass like the latest squirt gun. When I finished discharging, I pulled out. My warm “creampie” ran down Pia’s toned leg. I felt exhausted, and the sweat was pouring down my body. Pia turned around and gave me a big smile. Her green eyes gleamed with passion. She had radiant glow that seemed to light up the living room.

“Wow,” Pia said softly.

“So, how was it? How was your first experience with a black man?”

“That was the best sexual experience I’ve had,” Pia answered excitedly. “You are a great lover. I’m addicted to black cock now.”

“Well, you heard the old saying, once you go black, you never go back.”

“Now, I know why. None of my past lovers can top you.” Pia confirmed.

After getting dressed, I asked, “What's your number, Pia? I want to hook up with you soon. I know we’re going to have fun hanging out.”

“You’re really going to call me?” Pia said, as she got up and typed her number in my BlackBerry. “I bet you say that to all the women you meet.”

I laughed and said, “Yes, I’m going to holla at you. I promise. If the sex is this great every time, then maybe we have a future together.”

We tongue-kissed and I left her apartment. Pia was one of the best lovers ever. She definitely made my day. I look forward to fucking her soon. Holla!

Back