NYC Christmas BBC

NYC BBC

Male
Real Person
Any ladies or couples coming into NYC for the holidays? I've mostly done one on ones on this site. I don't believe in disrespect. I'm more into discrete endowed fun while your husband flirts with the attractive women at my bar. Or let him help you get dressed. Let him take you to dinner or see a show. Get a little tipsy then come meet me at a bar. We will send your husband photos of our date...

Please login or become a member to view

Any ladies or couples coming into NYC for the holidays? I've mostly done one on ones on this site. I don't believe in disrespect. I'm more into discrete endowed fun while your husband flirts with the attractive women at my bar. Or let him help you get dressed. Let him take you to dinner or see a show. Get a little tipsy then come meet me at a bar. We will send your husband photos of our date...

Please login or become a member to view
Sorry, but hubby has to be there to watch.........I hope I could come and visit you though !!!

Sorry, but hubby has to be there to watch.........I hope I could come and visit you though !!!
I'm down for taking you out to a bar while he watches from the other end. Women have crazier wilder experiences when they take on their fantasy one on one. It's nice and loving to be in front of your man but every now and then you want to at least try something new. See what you say when he's not in the room. One time a wife called her husband and talked dirty to him while he listened to me fuck her. Other times I've done face time or Skype. But mostly on this site women have preferred the one on one with their husband knowing. It turns them on to have their husband watch them get flirted with or help them get dressed for a date. Come to the big apple and expand your mind. Have a few cocktails and see if you can deny staring at my throbbing black cock through my pants.

Back