NYC BBC

Hi there, thanks for the follow . Your a cutie ,would love to share this cock with you!

My name is Jazz and I don't want to bore you by writing this novel.
I host swinger parties in the NYC area. I came across your profile and i liked your photos
We are one of the most exclusive, alternative swinger Lifestyle Organization's in the NYC & NJ area.
These are the hotel parties were members experience a sensual atmosphere, A sexy vibe and the opportunity to explore their sexuality.
Our discrete member’s selection process assures that only the best and beautiful receive invitations to our party locations To help create a wild and unique party experience. Green Light Secrets remains the true sanctuary of infinite possibilities!.

Please excuse my screen name here on this website I hope it does not scare you away as our parties are not gang bangs.
Our swinger Parties are what most have said to be an educational experience. And we want to give you an education of what a Swinger party experience is all about

I would love to know if you would be interested in future events I am also on KIK JustinStylesNYC

My name is Jazz and I don't want to bore you by writing this novel.
I host swinger parties in the NYC area. I came across your profile and i liked your photos
We are one of the most exclusive, alternative swinger Lifestyle Organization's in the NYC & NJ area.
These are the hotel parties were members experience a sensual atmosphere, A sexy vibe and the opportunity to explore their sexuality.
Our discrete member’s selection process assures that only the best and beautiful receive invitations to our party locations To help create a wild and unique party experience. Green Light Secrets remains the true sanctuary of infinite possibilities!.

Please excuse my screen name here on this website I hope it does not scare you away as our parties are not gang bangs.
Our swinger Parties are what most have said to be an educational experience. And we want to give you an education of what a Swinger party experience is all about

I would love to know if you would be interested in future events I am also on KIK JustinStylesNYC
We would def be interested in knowing more about your events (ps gangbangs are a bonus lol)

Back