NY Puerto Rican MILF

HONEYNY777

Female
From
NY, US
Hi guys I am not a white girl but I am a very horny Puerto Rican MILF who lives in Westchester County, NY. I am looking for my first and diffidently not my last BBC. I am short and thick in all the right places. I am 5'3", 175-180lbs. with 38D tits with big nipples 30" waist and a big 46" Ass. And yes I am a size queen, I love a long thick cock and now and for the rest of my life I am just looking for BBC. I am Looking for Dominant,Tall, Muscular/Husky football player like BLACK BULLS in the NY,NJ,CT Area. I love to suck cock and swallow and I love to also be pounded deep and hard in both my pussy and ass and yes I LOVE ANAL. I cum hard from anal always. Who wants a new pretty Puerto Rican BBC Slut.

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    700.7 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0610.JPG
    IMG_0610.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0620.JPG
    IMG_0620.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 291
Hi guys I am not a white girl but I am a very horny Puerto Rican MILF who lives in Westchester County, NY. I am looking for my first and diffidently not my last BBC. I am short and thick in all the right places. I am 5'3", 175-180lbs. with 38D tits with big nipples 30" waist and a big 46" Ass. And yes I am a size queen, I love a long thick cock and now and for the rest of my life I am just looking for BBC. I am Looking for Dominant,Tall, Muscular/Husky football player like BLACK BULLS in the NY,NJ,CT Area. I love to suck cock and swallow and I love to also be pounded deep and hard in both my pussy and ass and yes I LOVE ANAL. I cum hard from anal always. Who wants a new pretty Puerto Rican BBC Slut.

Let's do it tomorrow Tuesday night. We tried to connect before with no luck, let's try it again honey ... :)

Back