NY honeymoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanBeth

Hi just putting this out there so its in the public domain. Beth and I marry on the 21st July 2012 and then going to NY for our honeymoon. We arrive on the evening of the 22nd. The purpose of choosing America as our destination is the glut of BBC over there. We have been cuckold almost sinse the start of our relationship and will be an intricate part of our future together, I (Ian) with Beths blessing, have decided to abstain on our wedding night because we both feel her first experience as a cuckold bride should be a BBC privilege.
During our 4week stay we intend to trawl black frequented bars and clubs.
We seek your approval of Beth as a BBC cuckold wife and throughout our stay she will be readily available for you guys to try out and give your verdict.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi just putting this out there so its in the public domain. Beth and I marry on the 21st July 2012 and then going to NY for our honeymoon. We arrive on the evening of the 22nd. The purpose of choosing America as our destination is the glut of BBC over there. We have been cuckold almost sinse the start of our relationship and will be an intricate part of our future together, I (Ian) with Beths blessing, have decided to abstain on our wedding night because we both feel her first experience as a cuckold bride should be a BBC privilege.
We seek your approval of Beth as a BBC cuckold wife and throughout our stay she will be readily available for you guys to try out and give your verdict.
hey its mike im from nyc and would love to please u. im a tall slim well endowed young black man. email me at perfection78@yahoo.com so we can exchange info and pics.

Ian - I hope you dont mind me replying - BUT - I think that since she has been so generous as to actually marry you that you should only be looking to give her 4 weeks of QUALITY BBC and would feel it rather ofensive to just dish her out to any blasck guy as there are some that are no so well built.

Get on the case as a proper cuck should do and get the lucky lady good quality heavy cuming repeaters with BBC

Good luck in your future
Ann
xxx

Just wanted to say congrats for ur union and hope u find some BBC action for ur honeymoon

good luck in your life together! love to see your wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back