NY going to Key West

NYNY19

Couple
Going to Key West in October. Wife certainly wants to experience a black cock as I want to experience watching. Open to Bi a plus!

We're both 48 and look much younger (truth)
She's 5'2" 115, 34D
I'm 5'9" 175, with a close to 7" dick
Hit us up.

Attachments

• 20161202_204443_resized.jpg
    20161202_204443_resized.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 78
  • office cock.jpg
    office cock.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 44
Going to Key West in October. Wife certainly wants to experience a black cock as I want to experience watching. Open to Bi a plus!

She's 5'2" 115, 34D
Hit us up.
Come to st martin in caribbean u would be amazed with number of bbc around u

Come to st martin in caribbean u would be amazed with number of bbc around u
Never been to st martin. Im sure there are. We're in talks about our Key West trip and we'll see if if transpires into a legitimate experience :)

Last edited:
If you are going during Fantasy Fest at the end of October there are usually a few black guys more than interested in playing. If not during Fantasy Fest, it's not going to be as easy to make a connection. If I were you I would change the date if you can to coincide with Fantasy Fest. You might try Garden of Eden. It's clothing optional so at least you can start the conversation. However, I've never been there when there were any black guys in the Garden of Eden.

If you are going during Fantasy Fest at the end of October there are usually a few black guys more than interested in playing. If not during Fantasy Fest, it's not going to be as easy to make a connection. If I were you I would change the date if you can to coincide with Fantasy Fest. You might try Garden of Eden. It's clothing optional so at least you can start the conversation. However, I've never been there when there were any black guys in the Garden of Eden.
Have u tried st martin ever

We're going about a week or two prior to the FF. We're not going down specifically to fuck around with a black cock, however, if it happens it will just add to the fun Key West has to offer! :)

Have u tried st martin ever
We have been to St. Maarten twice. We were at Orient beach. We were also at I believe it was Sunset Beach that is directly under the flight path. Topless women ******* for free! I'm sure you can meet black men at some of the resorts. Traditional nudists are offended by sexual activity. We did not even attempt to find a guy to play with. It's much harder to find black guys at resorts in the Caribbean. It can happen at resorts like Hedonism, but it's nothing like it once was. The resorts are worried about liability because our society has become so litigious. The people who work at the resort have to worry about losing the best job they have ever had. St. Maarten is a beautiful place to visit, but personally, we prefer Hedonism. Our last trip there was number 29.

We have been to St. Maarten twice. We were at Orient beach. We were also at I believe it was Sunset Beach that is directly under the flight path. Topless women ******* for free! I'm sure you can meet black men at some of the resorts. Traditional nudists are offended by sexual activity. We did not even attempt to find a guy to play with. It's much harder to find black guys at resorts in the Caribbean. It can happen at resorts like Hedonism, but it's nothing like it once was. The resorts are worried about liability because our society has become so litigious. The people who work at the resort have to worry about losing the best job they have ever had. St. Maarten is a beautiful place to visit, but personally, we prefer Hedonism. Our last trip there was number 29.
St maarten has changed completely

She's 5'2" 115, 34D
Hit us up.
I would love to meet you guys, not bi

Back