Nwuk wife wanting genuine BBC meets xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nwukhotwife

Female
Hi, please have a read of my profile. Genuine uk wife, adore BBC, seeking uk, travelling BBC for cuck meets. Also looking for that oh so elusive long term lover x

Come n play guys pleeeease, a lady shudnt have to beg now lol

J xxxxx

Hi Yes we can host on occasions, just needs to be planned around work patterns :) Other than that we are willing to travel for the right man :) We are based in the North West ... Me...Im a 5'6, dark shoulder length haired curvy lady ;) I love what I like...and I cant get enough of BBC x Had a few meets with some great guys in the last year or so that we have been into this.....all great in the bedroom department and also good to sit and chat to first....before the fun starts :) Im selective though, know want im looking for ;) My hubs is 100% supportive in my needs and allows me the freedom and choice to do as I please. We have our rules though and we stick to them...always. One is that I dont make the arrangement, I never give out my number and my hubs will be the only point of contact. I will talk on the phone or msn with pretential lovers....but its always my choice. Hope that has given you the info your needed. :) Would love to know about you?
J x

1. i prefer to make actual meeting arrangements with the man aftr exchanging information with the woman
2. i offer and require utmost discretion and confidentiality
3. you and me have to discuss sexual boundaries before meeting and if necessary during
4. am married and if hats a turn off i understand
5. may have my wife present too - if thats a turn off i understand
6. if you want further discussions then we could email...what do you say?

also if its more than a one off then best it is exclusive arrangement....

Lancashire is a big place! but parts of it are nice and rural.. wonder if the women are succulent and buxom there?

:) im fine with your response x Im meeting my hubs for coffee at the moment and will tell him about our chat....He will look and then reply. As I say its him who makes the arrangements...I just tell him who I want ;)
J

ok but want want to be discussing with him about your and my sexual bits if you know what I mean....
talk ater
you can use email
thanks again for responding

Based near Bighton, most likely will bring my wife along
we discuss everything, is your husband totally passive cuck or does he take instructions?

am not very dominant as in what you see but like to have sex my way - gently- i fyou know what i mean - no pain stuff

Hi, please have a read of my profile. Genuine uk wife, adore BBC, seeking uk, travelling BBC for cuck meets. Also looking for that oh so elusive long term lover x

Come n play guys pleeeease, a lady shudnt have to beg now lol

J xxxxx
ynotlouis@aol.com...you are right you should not have to beg, That would not be very attractive; but there ARE U.K. Stallions here in the community, so they just may have not read your post yet.

As my cucky husband continues to leave me alone during the day to go to work........ I find myself craving BBC ;) Looking at huge cock pictures on sites isnt enough and I often go and play with my 'toyboys' Omar and Shane upstairs ...Well what else is a horny woman supposed to do? ;)
Hubs understands my need to have my white pussy used by a big black cock and agreed that I can look for a regular black lover to fk while he is at work ;)
I want to call my cuckyhub from beneath my black lover and tell him exactly what it is Im doing and why I love the feel of a thick, dark cock inside me.....Want him to hear my moans that tell him im being filled with my lovers baby seed.
I know my hubs would cum in his pants if he got a call like that while at work ;)
So today I have joined sites in the hope of finding my black lover.. I hope it doesnt take too long.....Im horny as !!!!

As my cucky husband continues to leave me alone during the day to go to work........ I find myself craving BBC ;) Looking at huge cock pictures on sites isnt enough and I often go and play with my 'toyboys' Omar and Shane upstairs ...Well what else is a horny woman supposed to do? ;)
Hubs understands my need to have my white pussy used by a big black cock and agreed that I can look for a regular black lover to fk while he is at work ;)
I want to call my cuckyhub from beneath my black lover and tell him exactly what it is Im doing and why I love the feel of a thick, dark cock inside me.....Want him to hear my moans that tell him im being filled with my lovers baby seed.
I know my hubs would cum in his pants if he got a call like that while at work ;)
So today I have joined sites in the hope of finding my black lover.. I hope it doesnt take too long.....Im horny as !!!!

Wow...just wow! Your clearly a women who knows exactly what she wants and has been waiting far too long for what you deserve :) I live in Birmingham but frequently travel to London and other parts of the UK with work commitments. Im never to the site and emails are easier for me so if you want to chat more will_curry@hotmail.co.uk I had a look at your info part, hopefully you'll think im a good fit, and not just my BBC :)

Had a truely Fantastic meet with a protential lover on Saturday....We arranged it all while hubs was at work :) he wasnt finishing till late and I had been horny all day thinking about how much I wanted this :) I set out my sexiest underwear and showered. Just as my hubs came in from work I appeared at the top of the stairs..... WOW he said, making his way up to me..'is this all for your black lover?' Of course, I said..as i pushed his hands away from my body....'who else would it be for, not you!'
Ten minutes later and spot on time, there was a knock at the door....my heart lept, I knew what was about to happen and the excitement had been building all evening....
In walked the gorgeous, silk skinned, big brown-eyed black man who was going to give me exactly what I craved...
My hubs simply told him to 'enjoy her' and left me to guide my BBC up to our marital bed.. I knew my cuckyhub would watch from the top of the stairs, he had the perfect view :) As I unwrapped my huge 'gift' I could feel hubs eyes on me, knew he was touching his little white cock as he watched his wife gasp at the sight before her.
That man fked me all night, my white cocked hubs watched, went away and came back again to see the show that I put on :) No batteries were needed for this black cock....he kept going and going and had me gushing from his fking. As I encouraged him to fk me harder and he thrust ever big black inch of cock into me, I knew he was going to cum..... ;) Feeling his cum filling me, made me cum so hard ....I had our special mix running down my thigh!
I turned round and looked directly at my hubs..... BLACKS BEST I said..... I'll never get enough. :):)

Just so my cuckhubs knows and has no misunderstanding........... I LOVE BBC..end of ;) You say to me that the black men will do things to me that I can only fantasize about and that my body will be there's....to do with as they please!! My response to that dear, nieve cucky is........ I want everything BBC has to give me...I will willingly open my legs for them to come between and ease there cocks into me. If there want to use me as you watch...or not... then I will lead them to our bed...the same one that we both lie in.... and pleasure that man to the best of my hotwife ability ;) Whether your sat downstairs wanking your little white prick or sat in the same room as us...you will hear the pleasure and enjoyment I will be getting from being fked by black men. There cum......you asked where I want it..... straight up into my waiting fertile womb...they can give me every drop of gorgeous black cum that they can make until Im full and its dripping from my white pussy...... The more I have black the less chance of me ever going back ;) I shocked you today by telling you exactly what I want.... I know what I want and I am 100% sure I will get it. Keep Blacking me out... I Love it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back