Nwuk hotwife for BBC xxxx

Nwukhotwife

Female
Hi, I'm a 42 yr old married hotwife seeking black males in the uk. We have been into the scene for a year now and are always looking for new and exciting times. I love the feel, touch and taste of black men and my man enjoys nothing more than To watch me be satisfied. I am seeking v w/e black males only for regular or one off meets. My man would always be present to start and always vets the men I meet. We are NOT into v aggressive dominant bull types. That's not our thing. I've listed below what we enjoy. Ideally, I'm seeking to take a long term lover to play with alone xx

Here are some of our interests and wants x

1. Seeking uk males or males that travel
2. Seeking men who can hold a conversation
3. Men who don't mind photography
4. MUST be hung... 9"+ with photo to prove

I'm interested in cuck parties and also in group sex mmmmm/f

I will entertain bareback sex IF I choose..I love it...but it's my choice. Please be prepared for safe sex xx

Anyway, that's about it for now, il reply to all mail but not if your miles away and can't travel-we have a hectic life.

Pics to follow, here's hoping this is the site for. Me xxx

J xx cum play x

Ditto J, we could of written everything you said above. Tell you what, you cover the North West and we'll cover the Midlands ;) maybe compare notes sometime J+D xxx

oh yes! most definatly lol anytime you fancy saying hi, we are also interested in meeting likeminded similar cuck couples so i can have girlie chat about our 'tastes' lol xxx

Back