Nwe here and loving it !!

Hey I'm from England so a true English Rose, who adores and worships BBC... even the sight of their strength has me soaked and needy... had my first 10 months ago and Omg !!! It's like an addiction.. never knew I could squirt until I gave into my cravings... no white man will ever satisfy me again or did they truly ever... T..xx
Welcome to the site. Hope you find what your looking for

Hey I'm from England so a true English Rose, who adores and worships BBC... even the sight of their strength has me soaked and needy... had my first 10 months ago and Omg !!! It's like an addiction.. never knew I could squirt until I gave into my cravings... no white man will ever satisfy me again or did they truly ever... T..xx
yes, you're a real beautiful rose! I'm impressed!in English gardens bloom beautiful flowers!

Hello beautiful, welcome

Back