Nutritional Facts about Semen

wow, maybe some of 'em should bottle the stuff, sell it, and get off welfare assistance, huh? :)

OMG...that is just a tad stereotypical and offensive, don't u think? I didn't figure your couple days of being rational and having decent comments would last long. Wow Mac! :frantic:

OMG...that is just a tad stereotypical and offensive, don't u think? I didn't figure your couple days of being rational and having decent comments would last long. Wow Mac! :frantic:

Lighten up some, ok? I was only joking, cuckyboi ... geesh, if I took offense to some of the comments made here of white guys, I'd be offended almost daily. Problem is, you don't see the sign you posted as the least bit stereotypical, do you? Reverse the colors in the wording and tell me what you think. Seriously ... think about it.
I was just punching back a bit as a joke ... but its different, isn't it, when its coming from a white guy, lol. Guess I don't "know my place", huh? :)

NOW tell us about female squirt NUTRITION THATS WHAT I ******* .....very good post

Squirt! Yummo! :mstickle::)
It has to be good for you. Even if it doesn't have much nutritional value, I'd bet it truly has negative calories as long as you work for it the old fashioned way. :D

Move over Miller, this is one thirst quencher that really does taste great and is less filling! :bounce:

Squirt! Yummo! :mstickle::)
It has to be good for you. Even if it doesn't have much nutritional value, I'd bet it truly has negative calories as long as you work for it the old fashioned way. :D

yep, wouldn't it be a hoot if a few years from now it becomes factual that digesting sperm/semen is an excellent, encouraged source of protein AND that it is socially acceptable for women to request & receive their "protein snacks" in public? Imagine the malls installing public "milking stations" or having to put in additional benches so men can sit down while women give them public BJs to get their immediate protein fix. :) And maybe McDonald's introduces its new "BigMacCummer" sandwich ... :p

I guess I may have been born a couple decades too soon, damn it! :cry:

.... And maybe McDonald's introduces its new "BigMacCummer" sandwich ... :p .....

I can picture it.... "Would you care for extra cum on those fries?" or "Try the new McSquirt shake, available in three flavors: blond, brunette and red head!" :bounce:

Dont be too surprised but it probably happens more times than you think at less well known establishments. There was a curry house in middle of Birmingham that was closed down many years ago. A girl had her stomach pumped and there was cum in her curry. Apparently the cooks and waiters used to jack off into the curry pots. Big news at the time. Ive had a few currys there and really enjoyed them!

Dont be too surprised but it probably happens more times than you think at less well known establishments.

I'm sure it happens in some well known one's as well, and not just cum! :eek:
There have been all sorts of stories about "secret sauces" and other "off the menu" ingredients finding there way into/onto various burger chain products and dishes from family restaurants as well. :cold:

There was a curry house in middle of Birmingham that was closed down many years ago. A girl had her stomach pumped and there was cum in her curry. Apparently the cooks and waiters used to jack off into the curry pots. Big news at the time. Ive had a few currys there and really enjoyed them!

I'm sure you did! :bounce:

I LOVE THIS SITE LOL .... THE BBC HUMOR IS AMAZING ...how we have taken this great lifestyle and integrated into our daily lives and buisnesses ... love it love it love it ...

The biggest black load should be used for impregnating the white wife.
The next load is ideally sucked out and to feed the the wife and her cuck.
Repeat until his balls run dry.
Black cum should NEVER be wasted.

Bit off topic, but nothing like shooting a big thick cum load inside a nice tight white married pussy then sending her home to hubby. Have had women text me from work saying they can feel my cum still driping out of them into their thong. So hot!

here's a tried trick

want your cum to taste better??

1- eat more raw fruits and vegetables

2- PINEAPPLE, PINEAPPLE, PINEAPPLE, PINEAPPLE, PINEAPPLE

the raw fruit or natural juice not the powdered ones for sure

they act like magic in that.

tried it and it works, try and tell me

Back