Nude wife on a leash in a black bar

Well I keep having this fantasy, even been in my dreams a few times. If only it were safe, I could act on it.

Basically the wife is butt naked save for a pair of high heels. I drive her to a bar which is frequented only by black men. When we stop I put a leash on her, and walk her in, there are about 20-30 guys having a *******, shooting pool etc. As she walks in with me the bar goes silent as all the heads turn toward her. The guys start groping her and grabbing at her, going crazy. She gasps as one pinches her nipple while another manager to work his dark finger into her wet pink pussy.

I walk to the bar tender and order a beer for myself and a tequila for her. When he asks for payment I simply hand him the leash and go sit in the corner by myself. From here I sit I see her pale body disappearing in a see of black hands, bodies and cocks. There are hands all over every inch of her body, probing and pinching at this rare pale treat. Eventually I cannot even see her anymore, all I can make out is that they are taking turns using her every hole. As each one walks away they grin at me, before resuming with their *******. I couldnt stop this now even if I wanted.

Eventually the crowd thins, and I start seeing parts of my wife again. They take her in various positions, on her back on the table, bent over forward, they all take turns to fuck her. Some pull out and spurt hot loads of cum on her tits or face, others blow their load right in her mouth, ass or pussy. One of them is fucking her cunt roughly with a beer bottle. The smell of sweat and cum is already filling the air, and I can see cum running from her pussy and ass. She looks tired, filthy and disheveled but has an animalistic look of lust on her face that I have never seen. She catches my eye and grins broadly, as a last man empties his balls into her gaping cunt.

I look at my watch and realise it has been almost 2 hours since we arrived. The barman is nice enough to help my wife up, and hands her a towel. I step closer and give him the towel back, she should wear these stains proudly until we get home. I have to help her to walk out to the car and as I help her onto the seat I can smell the stench of cum from many strangers on her breath.

Anyone else fantasize about surrendering their wife for use like this? Anyone done it?

Last edited:
Well I keep having this fantasy, even been in my dreams a few times. If only it were safe, I could act on it.

Basically the wife is butt naked save for a pair of high heels. I drive her to a bar which is frequented only by black men. When we stop I put a leash on her, and walk her in, there are about 20-30 guys having a *******, shooting pool etc. As she walks in with me the bar goes silent as all the heads turn toward her. The guys start groping her and grabbing at her, going crazy. She gasps as one pinches her nipple while another manager to work his dark finger into her wet pink pussy.

I walk to the bar tender and order a beer for myself and a tequila for her. When he asks for payment I simply hand him the leash and go sit in the corner by myself. From here I sit I see her pale body disappearing in a see of black hands, bodies and cocks. There are hands all over every inch of her body, probing and pinching at this rare pale treat. Eventually I cannot even see her anymore, all I can make out is that they are taking turns using her every hole. As each one walks away they grin at me, before resuming with their *******. I couldnt stop this now even if I wanted.

Eventually the crowd thins, and I start seeing parts of my wife again. They take her in various positions, on her back on the table, bent over forward, they all take turns to fuck her. Some pull out and spurt hot loads of cum on her tits or face, others blow their load right in her mouth, ass or pussy. The smell of sweat and cum is already filling the air, and I can see cum running from her pussy and ass. She looks tired, filthy and disheveled but has an animalistic look of lust on her face that I have never seen. She catches my eye and grins broadly, as a last man empties his balls into her gaping cunt.

I look at my watch and realise it has been almost 2 hours since we arrived. The barman is nice enough to help my wife up, and hands her a towel. I step closer and give him the towel back, she should wear these stains proudly until we get home. I have to help her to walk out to the car and as I help her onto the seat I can smell the stench of cum from many strangers on her breath.

Anyone else fantasize about surrendering their wife for use like this? Anyone done it?

I own a white gal that I love to put on a leash and walk her....

My husband takes me to black clubs all the time,although not on a leash but in a trench coat with nothing underneath!!!!One time I was pretty much gang raped in the back of the bar behind the pool tables by like six or seven very hot black men and literally picked up and carried into the bathroom where they fucked me long and hard and defiled me about every way possible but I totally asked for it and got just what I was looking for!The whole time my husband sat at the bar with a ******* and his rock hard little white dick watching his wife get ******* into the restroom and ******* by this group of black guys!Sometimes Ill go there wearing a short little skirt and no underwear and guys will actually stand behind me at the end of the bar and they will slide their big cock under my skirt and grind fuck me long and slow right at the bar,or they will take me to a table and sit me right down on their hard cock and Ill sit there moving my hips around and grinding them!A couple weeks ago a hot guy fucked me twice in the bar and I got under his table and sucked him off and he took my hand and walked me to my husband and said hey man Im taking your wife home with me for the night and off we went and he put me in his bed and fucked me four more times throughout the night and in the morning I sucked his huge,hard morning wood and he fucked me so long and hard I was screaming but I never wanted it to stop and then his cum shot into me so hard I screamed and gasped for air!I do alright without the leash lol ;)

My husband takes me to black clubs all the time,although not on a leash but in a trench coat with nothing underneath!!!!One time I was pretty much gang raped in the back of the bar behind the pool tables by like six or seven very hot black men and literally picked up and carried into the bathroom where they fucked me long and hard and defiled me about every way possible but I totally asked for it and got just what I was looking for!The whole time my husband sat at the bar with a ******* and his rock hard little white dick watching his wife get ******* into the restroom and ******* by this group of black guys!Sometimes Ill go there wearing a short little skirt and no underwear and guys will actually stand behind me at the end of the bar and they will slide their big cock under my skirt and grind fuck me long and slow right at the bar,or they will take me to a table and sit me right down on their hard cock and Ill sit there moving my hips around and grinding them!A couple weeks ago a hot guy fucked me twice in the bar and I got under his table and sucked him off and he took my hand and walked me to my husband and said hey man Im taking your wife home with me for the night and off we went and he put me in his bed and fucked me four more times throughout the night and in the morning I sucked his huge,hard morning wood and he fucked me so long and hard I was screaming but I never wanted it to stop and then his cum shot into me so hard I screamed and gasped for air!I do alright without the leash lol ;)
Very hot

Very fun!I love putting myself in situations where all I can do is submit!When the first guy sees I have nothing on under my trench coat then they are all over me!And as soon as the guys in the bar realize there are no underware under my tiny skirt they start running their hands up my thighs and in no time a guy will slide his cock up into my pussy and its game on!

Eventually the crowd thins, and I start seeing parts of my wife again. They take her in various positions, on her back on the table, bent over forward, they all take turns to fuck her. Some pull out and spurt hot loads of cum on her tits or face, others blow their load right in her mouth, ass or pussy. One of them is fucking her cunt roughly with a beer bottle. The smell of sweat and cum is already filling the air, and I can see cum running from her pussy and ass. She looks tired, filthy and disheveled but has an animalistic look of lust on her face that I have never seen. She catches my eye and grins broadly, as a last man empties his balls into her gaping cunt.

SO... a few Halloweens ago, in a party room in a bar, the Mrs was mobbed all night by the young, fit brothers there. They ignored all the many single white girls in slutty costumes in the room, which was everyone but them.

HOT.

They scurried off, sadly, when I (the dom big alpha man) returned. Damned shame. She would have been told to freak and dance and grind and flash, get felt up at their mercy.

Our desire is a replay on vacation, dressing her slutty and telling her to tease a whole bar, get hit on, groped, danced and freaked with. She wants to be told to do naughty moves and give cheap thrills, maybe get felt / fucked / give head in the back or parking lot, car, etc. Then taken to hotel and fucked.

We both look forward to this.

That is such a hot fantasy. It is so hot being the center of attention

Very hot. Nonetheless, HIV is a severe problem among black populations the world over, especially in South Africa but even in America. There's nothing sexy about dying from AIDS. Bottom line - no STD/HIV test, no unprotected sex. Having rough unprotected sex with multiple black strangers in ZA is a guaranteed death sentence. But I wish I could have a wife who does this with no negative consequences.

Very fun!I love putting myself in situations where all I can do is submit!When the first guy sees I have nothing on under my trench coat then they are all over me!And as soon as the guys in the bar realize there are no underware under my tiny skirt they start running their hands up my thighs and in no time a guy will slide his cock up into my pussy and its game on!
That's why I enjoyed seeing my black men by my self. I knew I had to do what ever nasty things these older black men wanted. I felt like such a nasty white married bbc slut.

Since the Fiji trip I have had many great nights with hubby , he loves displaying me at organised parties , once in the UK we got invited to a sex party , the black guy that invited us was feeling me up when we were in the pub , telling hubby I had the perfect slutty body that need attention, hubby was thrilled and told him I would be delighted to attend .
hubby took me to the address , there were many black men there , hubby was told he could only stay for a while once he had introduced me to the group , this took place by him stripping me and leading me naked , as I did men felt me and one told hubby to leave .
that night I was used by so many , I’m only sorry hubby couldn’t be there to see me in action , but I did give blow by blow description when he picked me up .

Back