Hedo lets local singles in (for a fee) which is a BBC feeder for hungry wives. They tend to come during high season, Jan-March. Hedo also owns the trademark for a week focused on its black clientele called Mocha Fest which this year is May 23-28. There's black dick everywhere and I think it's generally accepted that if you're white and a woman at the resort that week there's a reason you're there.

Last edited:
Hedo lets local singles in (for a fee) which is a BBC feeder for hungry wives. They tend to come during high season, Jan-March. Hedo also owns the trademark for a week focused on its black clientele called Mocah Fest which this year is May 23-28. There's black dick everywhere and I think it's generally accepted that if you're white and a woman at the resort that week there's a reason you're there.
Everything you state here is consistent with my understanding. They do allow day passes. Those day passes can be singles or couples.
There is also a mocha fest as you mention. I don’t know if that’s the name of it but there is such an event. We have been to this week and it is what I would call a target rich environment. Filled with black men and black couples. As white couple we were in the minority. In our experience during that week, we still had to make our intentions known. Some of the people were there looking for interracial. Some were not.
Finally, and it is a very closely guarded secret. The employees are quite often open to a very discrete sexual encounter with the customers. I expect they would lose their job if there was any problem, so they are quite concerned about it, but it’s not hard at all if you ask around to find, an employee that will discreetly come to your room for sex with your wife

Re employees that may be true but you are putting them at risk. I've told the story before but about 10 years ago there was a popular EC (entertainment coordinator) named 50 cent (Fitty). All the women wanted to fuck him, he had a great body and moved well. I was told he finally gave in and serviced a wife; management found out and he was fired on the spot. I have anofher friend who ate the pussy of a bartender at the old Hedo III but that was off the job and off campus. So far as I know nothing ever happened to her so I guess it's a mixed bag.

If you do have an employee provide that kind of service they should be tipped accordingly.

Last edited:
Hedo lets local singles in (for a fee) which is a BBC feeder for hungry wives. They tend to come during high season, Jan-March. Hedo also owns the trademark for a week focused on its black clientele called Mocah Fest which this year is May 23-28. There's black dick everywhere and I think it's generally accepted that if you're white and a woman at the resort that week there's a reason you're there.
We went to Mocha Fest in 2020 and your are right about guys not being in shortage. My wife definitely enjoyed her time.

Hedo is not a good place for white husbands who are not cucks , all white women or wives are there for black cock and usually gets what they want .
I don't agree at all. We have been to Hedo 15 times, and we have always found plenty of other couples to play with {both white and black). That said my wife has always found single black men to play with too (tourists not the locals). Single women are rarer, but I've hooked up with a few.

Hedo is not a good place for white husbands who are not cucks , all white women or wives are there for black cock and usually gets what they want .
Generally true--while there are exceptions for white single men that I've personally, shall we say, witnessed most white husbands are cucks either by design or by harsh reality. Over and over, as the week goes by white wives give in to to black dick.

Back