Nude Beach

Hey all,
Going to the nude beach this weekend with my GF, where there are lots of BBCs.
Last time we went, she couldn't stop staring and talking about them, and when we met up with her friend later that weekend, she was telling her how many huge black cocks were on the beach right in front of me.

Anyway, any advice for this upcoming weekend? I want to find some excuse to get her to approach one or a group of BBCs and start talking to them.

Thats hot. I hope her friend you are talking about is a white female, i like it when white women talk to each other about big black cock. Perhaps you should ask her to talk to her white female friends about big black cock.

Whenever i go to the beach i usually look at the hottest white women at the beach in bikinis and i fantasize about how hot it would be to watch them have sex with well endowed black men.

She was a white female!
We were out at dinner and her friend asked how the beach was and she said "there were a lot of big black cocks!!! :inlove:" with an excited look on her face.

Her friend seemed to get excited about it too.

Gunnison has a lot of young people (20's - 30's) there on weekends. Especially Saturday. If you go during the week it is 75% over 45, and mostly men.

Gunnison Beach? We have heard of only older white people there, and it scared us away.

Yes, Gunnison! We've been twice already. The first time was Memorial Day weekend and it was pretty chilly, so not many people were on the beach but about at least a quarter of the people there were BBCs. That's when she saw the guy with the massive cock she hasn't stopped talking about since.
The next time we went was Labor Day weekend, which was packed! Still some BBCs, and people of all different ages and races.

I'd say it's a great place to find BBC.
Also, it's legal to ******* on the beach, so I'm hoping to loosen my girlfriend up with some drinks while there and see where it leads! :threesome:

Sounds hot and your wife obviously likes looking! No doubt she would go for it if she did not worry about how it would affect your relationship - a common worry.

I suggest you just keep up the encouragement and maybe get a black dildo and encourage her to use it while fantasing about the beach BBC

Yes, Gunnison! We've been twice already. The first time was Memorial Day weekend and it was pretty chilly, so not many people were on the beach but about at least a quarter of the people there were BBCs. That's when she saw the guy with the massive cock she hasn't stopped talking about since.
The next time we went was Labor Day weekend, which was packed! Still some BBCs, and people of all different ages and races.

I'd say it's a great place to find BBC.
Also, it's legal to ******* on the beach, so I'm hoping to loosen my girlfriend up with some drinks while there and see where it leads! :threesome:

I have also heard from many people there that things loosen up after the lifeguards leave at 5pm.

Back