kw80218

Couple
Does anyone else have a fantasy of being on a nude beach with your wife or girlfriend. Laying nude having a few drinks relaxing and here walks up a black bull hung like a horse just strolling down the beach. I've always fantasized that he would be black as coal about 6'4 thick, older and in his late 40's. Big black dick between his legs on the prowl for his next victim. When I notice him I get my wife's attention and she is stunned on the size and can't take her eyes off of him. I jokingly tell her to go up and ask him if she can take a picture with him. I tell her it he says yes and let's me take the first that next she needs to ask him can she hold it in her hand while I take another. By then I can see my wife's nipples are hard and I can see how moist she has become between her legs. This to me is about a big a turn on with the whole cuckolding thing.

We were at our local nude beach getting some sun. A nice looking black guy strolled up and started chatting. Greg invited him to join us. I was on my stomach facing the surf which gave him a nice view of my ass. Greg noticed his cock stiffening, and moved close and slipped his fingers in my pussy. It was cool out so the beach was sparsely populated. After a few minutes of Greg stroking my pussy I started to squirt. Greg looked at our new friend and indicated he should shove his fingers in my now wet cunt. By then I could see he had a raging hard-on. I came again. I got up and we all moved to the beach shelter. As soon as we got there my mouth engulfed his cock. Soon he filled my mouth with cum. I swallowed most then shared the remainder with Greg through a nice french kiss, then went back to sucking him to another erection. I moved up until my pussy welcomed his shaft, As we fucked, I leaned over and took Greg in my mouth. He came after a few seconds, and just as he finished pumping cum in my mouth our new friend blasted a load deep in my pussy, Greg did his best to clean us both up. Then we all got up and walked into the surf.DSCF6057c.JPG

never been to a nude beach ,,but this did happen once,, we were at a friend house one time us and 3 other couples ,,it was late and all of us was around the pool drinking and we were all naked ,,they have a 6 ft. fence around it. when 2 black friend came walking out of the house naked like all of us.. don't know why but one of them walk right us to the wife and I ,,there he was standing right of the wife with his bbc right in her face ,,it had to be 8.5 to 9 inches long ,, he started talk to us ,,now we did not know them,, I was talking to him and the wife just set there not saying much, a little red in the face,, that when I lean in and kinds said in her ear,, bet you won't take his cock in your mouth ,, she just set there for few min. then out of the blue ,she looked up took his cock in her hand leaned in and started sucking him ,,my mouth fell open and I thought my eyes was going to pop out of my head,, I know it not a nude beach,, but it almost the same right ,,,lol..lol...

:balanced:
Happened to us many times at Orient Beach in St Martin. Anyone been there knows the guy.
What is that beach like? Give me some info please. I'd love to know detail on what actually happens. I haven't had the chance to get my wife in a situation like that. Thanks

Anybody on the site been to Hedonism II? That’s where I’ve fucked some incredible women. They all think I’m a local because of my knowledge of the island but I’m just a Midwestern city boy! Lol! One of my trips was alone thinking I’ll just go, get naked on the beach and do some reading. I drifted off to sleep and felt lips on my cock. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I opened my eyes so I decided not to. I heard a woman say, “Oh my!”. That’s when I open my eyes and saw a gorgeous blond all nice and tan from the Jamaican sun sucking my cock. She whispered in my ear that she wanted me to cum inside her and she grabbed me by the cock and lead me to her room where we proceeded to fuck our brains out until dinner.
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 171017

I'm on the beach, a handsome black guy approaches me, with a kind gesture he offers me sunscreen, I accept, I feel his hands on my body, he sprinkles my body with sunscreen and starts massaging me with a delicate way very intense ... then we start to talk, I feel excited by this massage .... he realizing it asks me what I do in the evening ... I answer nothing ... but as I watch him I notice a huge bulge in his boxers. .... is ….

20180119_091955270_iOS.jpg

6456-2384-OUT-3.jpg

We like nude beaches - and not so nude beaches - away from home - where we can be ourselves.

Being naked - I like that word better - and being well oiled with some jewelry and maybe a temp tattoo for advertising, we usually get a lot of attention. It is a great place to set-up introductions for later in the evening, whether it be for dinner, drinks, dancing or even a head party.

We not only love the attention from the prospective men, but also from others, particularly vanilla couples that ae shocked that we are "on-the-market" for black men. The humiliation and exhibitionistic aspects are so fucking hot.

We like nude beaches - and not so nude beaches - away from home - where we can be ourselves.

Being naked - I like that word better - and being well oiled with some jewelry and maybe a temp tattoo for advertising, we usually get a lot of attention. It is a great place to set-up introductions for later in the evening, whether it be for dinner, drinks, dancing or even a head party.

We not only love the attention from the prospective men, but also from others, particularly vanilla couples that ae shocked that we are "on-the-market" for black men. The humiliation and exhibitionistic aspects are so fucking hot.
'head party?' is that what it sounds like?

It was at a nude beach that our discussion began about my wife fucking other guys. I always enjoyed hearing about her old fucks and liked seeing guys check her out.
At the beach I noticed two young guys nearby who kept staring at her. I mentioned that and she said she knew. She opened her legs giving them a good view of her pussy. I said they would probably love to fuck her.
She responded by asking if I would like to see that. That’s how we started talking about it.
Several weeks later she started by fucking young white guys we met in bars. We would take them to motels and I would watch and sometimes I’d do her right after.
After a few years of this she decided to try black and never went black. That’s when our sexlife ended.

Soo have you ever been to Hedonism II? I fucked a gf on the nude beach. It’s fun being watched!

Does anyone else have a fantasy of being on a nude beach with your wife or girlfriend. Laying nude having a few drinks relaxing and here walks up a black bull hung like a horse just strolling down the beach. I've always fantasized that he would be black as coal about 6'4 thick, older and in his late 40's. Big black dick between his legs on the prowl for his next victim. When I notice him I get my wife's attention and she is stunned on the size and can't take her eyes off of him. I jokingly tell her to go up and ask him if she can take a picture with him. I tell her it he says yes and let's me take the first that next she needs to ask him can she hold it in her hand while I take another. By then I can see my wife's nipples are hard and I can see how moist she has become between her legs. This to me is about a big a turn on with the whole cuckolding thing.

My wife and I had almost this exact scenario happen to us at Haulover Beach! The exception being that she did not grab his Big Black Cock...regretfully! Read the updates in my Haulover Nude Beach thread. I cannot wait to go back!

Back