Nowadays, my wife never gives me a blowjob

This isn't a cuckold fantasy. If it would be a fantasy, then it would be pathetic.
Nowadays, my wife never gives me a blowjob. She used to did it when we started to have sex when we met. But it was several years ago. She says it looks something dirty for he now.
I had to remind her, that she didn't have the same opinion, when she used to have sex with her black boyfriend in the past.
She spent five years with him and everytime they had sex she used to made him oral sex. Even she told me she ate his cum twice!
During one of their holidays, they were driving for a lonely route and she gave him a good blowjob while he was driving!
It's evident I'm the problem!

So, I'm asking myself why she used to do it with him in the past and not with me now.

Best way to ask yourself something is to stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself, and ask yourself a question.

As far as your wife no longer giving you blowjobs ... 2 ways to approach this:
  1. Find another woman that would do it, even if you have to secretly pay her. I can assure you, if your wife doesn't like sharing you with other women, she'll reluctantly return to giving you an occasional BJ ... but would you want a BJ that way?
  2. Convince your woman that semen is actually a nutrition. This might take a bit of "selling", but, in fact, science & medicine have determined semen can be good for you ... (see pic)
cum_nutrientsInSemen-2.jpg

My wife hasn't fucked or sucked me in two years and told me my dick will never be sucked or fucked again, unless I want a divorce...
My wife hasn't touched me or any other lil white dicklet in over 3 yrs. Nor should she. Why bother? We can't truly satisfy their sexual desires, only Black Men can do that! Our place is to serve, clean, and do as we are told by our cuckoldress and her Bulls. Nothing more, nothing less.

My wife sucks my dick when I tell her to,lately she has been trying to take as much as she can I have showed her not to use her hands. I like when they go all the way up then tries to deep throat I am the duck she has ever ducked.

I have never givin my husband a blow job, but I do every Black guy I been with and swallow their cum too
You sound exactly like my wife ! When we first met, she told me that she doesn't like doing that, based on being ****** to do it as a young teen to an older family member. I respected that however, once she started cucking me, she began sucking her bull's cock the first time they were together and every time since. She says she feels like he "expects it". Whatever that means, I just know I find it extremely HOT (and frustrating at the same time)

The last time my wife gave me a blow job to completion was in 1983. Since then, she's given me some small sucks for a minute or so, but that stopped sometime around 2011. I honestly don't miss it.

Back