Now that your wives cant feel your dicks anymore. Femenization is your only chance of holding on to her.

Its true. Once they have been stretched out by bbc, they simply can't feel your dick anymore. So, you have to bring something to the table sexually, or she will walk. I have discovered women love fucking men with strapons. And they get off on watching their boyfriends buttfuck you.

a few years ago I paid my bills making very generous gentlemen very happy - I was surprised at how many wanted me to peg them with a strap-on

LMAO.....LMAO....sorry man it's just that I watched my wife deliver my sons naturally and a few months later it was back to "Holy fuck you're tight" even for my average dick. When I'd fuck her right after our fuck buddy her pussy would be swollen and clench me hard. Not trolling you OP just wanted to say this. I'm masculine and Bi bottom,only thing feminine about me is my ass when I'm being nailed. Sort of don't fit any one category.
Becky Joyce I wish I could afford you ;)

LMAO.....LMAO....sorry man it's just that I watched my wife deliver my sons naturally and a few months later it was back to "Holy fuck you're tight" even for my average dick. When I'd fuck her right after our fuck buddy her pussy would be swollen and clench me hard. Not trolling you OP just wanted to say this. I'm masculine and Bi bottom,only thing feminine about me is my ass when I'm being nailed. Sort of don't fit any one category.
you are far too kind
my circumstances have changed so I no longer "play 4 pay"
that means you need wine, dine, and woo me now - probably far more expensive...:lips:

Yes, they can become tight again IF THEY STOP FUCKING BBC LONG ENOUGH. But they wont.

Its true. Once they have been stretched out by bbc, they simply can't feel your dick anymore. So, you have to bring something to the table sexually, or she will walk. I have discovered women love fucking men with strapons. And they get off on watching their boyfriends buttfuck you.
I agree most women appreciate seeing white boys humiliated, emasculated, used. Hurrah!

Back