Now that Mandela is dead...

I truly hope the prime minister of Denmark get's fucked by lots of black cocks while in South Africa. To celebrate the passing of Nelson Mandela and celebrate the end of apartheid. As a white cuckold boy, nothing would be more titiliating.

I truly hope the prime minister of Denmark get's fucked by lots of black cocks while in South Africa. To celebrate the passing of Nelson Mandela and celebrate the end of apartheid. As a white cuckold boy, nothing would be more titiliating.

And, I'm sure she'd have an endless line of volunteers to supply her with dark meat, too! ;)

OK, as this is just story fodder anyway...
Internet rumor has it her hubby is gay, and it was a political arranged marriage. Of course it doesn't matter if he is gay, and just a rumor anyway. But in case a story-writer wants to work than into the plot line, I figured I'd toss that into the pot. Or plot.

OK, as this is just story fodder anyway...
Internet rumor has it her hubby is gay, and it was a political arranged marriage. Of course it doesn't matter if he is gay, and just a rumor anyway. But in case a story-writer wants to work than into the plot line, I figured I'd toss that into the pot. Or plot.

when you say her, you mean Michelle

I thought he was referring to the Prime Minister of Denmark, but I could be wrong.
Correct, and yes, the hubby on this thread.
There are internet rumors to that effect about POTUS, but hey, it's the internet. It's all there. Just someone combine elements to make a (fictional) story. My suggestion was based on (likely false) internet rumors about Mr. Kinnock.

Back