now I do not want white guys now I want black guys only & forever

good read please! I live in Bulgaria in Eastern Europe and there are no black men! I've only had sex with white men because there are only ones! I want to have sex with black men, so register here! post there these pictures you can see the small white dicks Bulgarian and how bad I am with them !

Do not blame me without proof, read a carefully title!

;) no problems ,
I sincerely envy you in America that have sex with black men, but here in Bulgaria we girls have sex with white men,this is a curse:mad::mad::mad:
I want to see you American women how we are doomed Bulgarian women with these small white dicks :cry:

nooo, in bulgaria are racist , they don't like black or asians !

me and my cousin are one of the few people in Bulgaria who love black men, 95% of Bulgarian women like white men, we are that 5% and are proud of it!:inlove:

;) no problems ,
I sincerely envy you in America that have sex with black men, but here in Bulgaria we girls have sex with white men,this is a curse:mad::mad::mad:
I want to see you American women how we are doomed Bulgarian women with these small white dicks :cry:

nooo, in bulgaria are racist , they don't like black or asians !

me and my cousin are one of the few people in Bulgaria who love black men, 95% of Bulgarian women like white men, we are that 5% and are proud of it!:inlove:

Doomed is an awfully strong word, given your country's history - nearly 500 years of Ottoman domination, two Balkan Wars and two world wars in the first half of the 20th century, 45 years of Communist rule- those things are bad, not having access to interracial sex is a minor inconvenience.

And besides, given Bulgaria's negative population growth and demographic exodus of young people in the past decade, perhaps Bulgarian women should be having sex with Bulgarian men, or else there might not be a Bulgaria in a few hundred years.

thank you for everything written on you, you're right about everything!
tears me
my parents like Western Europe and USA, but grandparents still love Russia and the Communists

You want only black guys so you post pics of you having sex with a white guy and you are on an interracial website!!

:frantic::frantic:

I smell a FAKE!

You are disillusioned if you think every one joined because they want black, some of us join just for source of a photo and the amusement of how black men are so insecure of the size of their dicks they feel the need to photo shop every pic or better still call it a big fat long black dick when its smaller than the average white guy.

Back