Nothing sexier than watching wife take BBC

I don't think there is anything sexier than watching my wife take BBC! Do you agree?
Of course. When I met the woman who is my wife now, Susie, she was still having a relationship with a black guy. She had a relationship with him during almost 5 years. After they broke up, Susie and me began a new relationship together.
The first time we had sex, I told her that I was turned on due I was going to put my dick in the same pussy that a black guy had put his wonderful black cock several times.

I don't think there is anything sexier than watching my wife take BBC! Do you agree?

I agree 100%. Watching Edwin stick that 11+ inch BBC into Pam that first time still sends goose bumps through me! I must mention however, the first time I witnessed Pam getting fucked by Edwin in no way diminishes the excitement of subsequent encounters between them, it's just that you get only one chance to live that first impression.

I always enjoy watching myself fuck a woman and after it is fun to see someone else do it as well. Must be a weight watchers thing where people enjoy watching someone else eat an ice cream. Hey look at that black guy eat that ice dream, his tongue licking that white creamy mess looks so yummy

i always enjoyed watching myself fuck a woman

Back