Not Your Average Bull.

Have you ever been on your knees, on all fours, been spanked on the ass, had your hair pulled, called someone Daddy or Master, or have been called a derogatory term such as slut or whore?
I'm not into ******* or name-calling, so that kind of treatment is a definite dealbreaker for me.

If I get on my knees, it happens spontaneously, of my own desire to do so, not out of *******.

I'm not into ******* or name-calling, so that kind of treatment is a definite dealbreaker for me.

If I get on my knees, it happens spontaneously, of my own desire to do so, not out of *******.

I respect that, I don't tolerate "*******" as well. But role play I'm into. No one is "really" a slave, or chained on a leash or collar against their will, but it's role play some people enjoy. Their are women on here who I've consented with them in their use of calling me the N-word "race play." It's derogatory, & there are many men that may not be comfortable with being called that, but I enjoy the forbidden taboo,... also I'm from New York & I hear whites, indians, asians, hispanics, arabs, etc. use it daily, so I learn to read context & respect boundaries.

I respect your view & opinion.

But disagree, I think a white woman on her knees with a big black cock dangling in front of her while she takes instructions is hot! To each his own.

I respect that, I don't tolerate "*******" as well. But role play I'm into. No one is "really" a slave, or chained on a leash or collar against their will, but it's role play some people enjoy. Their are women on here who I've consented with them in their use of calling me the N-word "race play." It's derogatory, & there are many men that may not be comfortable with being called that, but I enjoy the forbidden taboo,... also I'm from New York & I hear whites, indians, asians, hispanics, arabs, etc. use it daily, so I learn to read context & respect boundaries.

I respect your view & opinion.

But disagree, I think a white woman on her knees with a big black cock dangling in front of her while she takes instructions is hot! To each his own.
SUPER FKN HOTTT :wub::blackheart: BBC VIRGIN here in search of my first:blackheart:

My wife is starting to realize her place as a fucktoy, i think i am finally breaking her. Hopefully soon she will beon her knees in front of a group of dominant black men, ready to be used for their pleasure.

My wife is starting to realize her place as a fucktoy, i think i am finally breaking her. Hopefully soon she will beon her knees in front of a group of dominant black men, ready to be used for their pleasure.
"I think I am finally breaking her"?? What an awful thing to say about someone you ostensibly love. And even worse to want to do something like that in the first place.

Its a figure of speach.....lol. And much like everything else on this website, its all fantasy, but at least she is my "fucktoy"

Back