Not true

Why do bbc on here think 6 inches is 12 inches have meet 2 here that said they were 9 and 12 one was 6 the other 7 i hate this they are smaller tham hub is.

Obviously size is important to you, and it seems you aren't emphasizing this strongly enough to the bbc men you're meeting before you actually meet them. If your hubby is 6 inches, you should strongly express the minimum requirements you desire, and penalize those that lie and have smaller cocks than your hubby ... maybe put 'em in a cocklocks or in sissy dress.

You got to realize, however, "cock size" is a very important ego & power booster for men, just as large breasts are for women. Unfortunately, men can't increase their cock size like women can their breast sizes, soooooo, we "LIE". :p Plus, you're soliciting service from black men with the assumption that black men are larger than white men. Some black men will say anything to have the chance to bury their black meat inside a white woman.

Might be time to revise your "pre-qualification" strategy! ;) Mac

Lol, well I can tell you this..the wife doesn't really care for anything much over 10" her perfect size is a guy that is 7" to 10" and a good solid thickness. I myself am a thick 9" she has had her fair share of " monsters" ..12+ inches...and while they are fun every now and then....she says that most of the time it is just to much dick.
The problem is what we have found, like the OP is that many guys do over exaggerate. They think that by saying they have a 13 inch dick that is automatically going to get them laid. To bad they can't realize that is the further thing from the truth.

things would be easier if we just told the truth. since size is that important to you make them provide a full photo before even hinting at a hook up

A ton of men are lying about their dicks. If someone says it's 10 inches or bigger, ask for verification. 10+ inches is very rare, and if they're truly sporting that much meat, they're used to someone doubting them and will likely have verification on hand or won't mind getting some.

Might be time to revise your "pre-qualification" strategy!

Or this.

It is a skill to be able to determine the real from the fake. Personally, I always present myself accurately, for I am the real deal and have nothing to hide. It bugs me when the fakes cause people to doubt me, as if I have something to prove.

Speaking as a BBC, there is a fine line between verifying that you're real and jumping through a bunch of hoops for some skeptical fuck who may still be in the fantasy stages anyway.

Lol! wow..in stitches thinking of the awkwardness that came soon after the discovery
tumblr_mo9edcPSUl1s99dcoo1_400.gif
hahahahahahaahahahah

Obviously size is important to you, and it seems you aren't emphasizing this strongly enough to the bbc men you're meeting before you actually meet them. If your hubby is 6 inches, you should strongly express the minimum requirements you desire, and penalize those that lie and have smaller cocks than your hubby ... maybe put 'em in a cocklocks or in sissy dress.

You got to realize, however, "cock size" is a very important ego & power booster for men, just as large breasts are for women. Unfortunately, men can't increase their cock size like women can their breast sizes, soooooo, we "LIE". :p Plus, you're soliciting service from black men with the assumption that black men are larger than white men. Some black men will say anything to have the chance to bury their black meat inside a white woman.

Might be time to revise your "pre-qualification" strategy! ;) Mac
I have to disagree. A liar is a liar. People who lie about size will do so just to get in the door assuming you will screw them anyway. Many sites have people who represent themselves as something they are not. The best way to deal with it is to talk more before you meet and mention exactly what you wrote about here. They will disappear or make an excuse not to meet.

I have to disagree. A liar is a liar. People who lie about size will do so just to get in the door assuming you will screw them anyway. Many sites have people who represent themselves as something they are not. The best way to deal with it is to talk more before you meet and mention exactly what you wrote about here. They will disappear or make an excuse not to meet.
I would love to see you try to put a black man in a "sissy dress" I would also like to see what he does to you when you try it. LOL OMG that is really "good" advice!

Great thread! Even pictures lie! I've gotten a few responses on my profile pic! I'm 7 1/2, but have a nice curve! I've participated in group sex parties with some of childhood friends who were a lot bigger than me in size! One was 12in the other 8-9in! The ladies flocked to the 12incher, but he has trouble keeping that footlong hard 30min or longer! Everything has it's pro and cons! When I cam sometimes women say that I'm huge! I simply reply that I'm average! Cameras sometime lie too!

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Some men egos are linked to their cocks which leads them to lie. We've found that these men are insecure and not the type we want to play with. To much drama with this kind of men. We've run into similar problems in the past. My wife requires pictures prior to meeting the guy and numerous conversations via email as well. This way we can weed out the ones that aren't compatible with what we are looking for. We've had success doing this, prime example is her last lover who was also her first BBC. The size of his cock was as advertised and my wife was very happy to ride a true 10+ fat cock.

Why do bbc on here think 6 inches is 12 inches have meet 2 here that said they were 9 and 12 one was 6 the other 7.

I just thought of something, orlando couple ... maybe those guys were taking their measurements starting from their buttholes ... :bounce:

An old joke goes like this: A young bride-to-be was visiting her doctor for her physical before getting married. After the physical, the doctor said she checked out just fine, and did she have any questions.
The young bride blushed a bit and told her doctor that she didn't have any sexual experience, but that she saw her fiance' naked and was curious about some things. The doctor said "yes, go ahead and ask me anything you want."

So the bride-to-be said that she saw this long thing hanging in between her fiance's legs and wasn't totally sure what it was. The doctor smiled and informed her that it was his penis, used for making love to her and giving her pleasures.
The bride-to-be then asked ... then what was that darkish red ball at the top of the penis, and the doctor informed her that was the glands to the penis which made making love to her pleasurable for him as well.
Then the bride-t0-be said, well, I got one more question, what were those roundish things about 12-14 inches from the head of the penis ... and the doctor raised up and said, "Well, I don't know what they are on your fiance', but on me they're the cheeks of my ass." :)

Back