Not true

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by orlando couple, Sep 6, 2013.

1. orlando couple

orlando couple Member

Why do bbc on here think 6 inches is 12 inches have meet 2 here that said they were 9 and 12 one was 6 the other 7 i hate this they are smaller tham hub is.

2. pamila

pamila New Member

hahaha damn

WhiteGirlLover likes this.
  3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Obviously size is important to you, and it seems you aren't emphasizing this strongly enough to the bbc men you're meeting before you actually meet them. If your hubby is 6 inches, you should strongly express the minimum requirements you desire, and penalize those that lie and have smaller cocks than your hubby ... maybe put 'em in a cocklocks or in sissy dress.

You got to realize, however, "cock size" is a very important ego & power booster for men, just as large breasts are for women. Unfortunately, men can't increase their cock size like women can their breast sizes, soooooo, we "LIE". :p Plus, you're soliciting service from black men with the assumption that black men are larger than white men. Some black men will say anything to have the chance to bury their black meat inside a white woman.

Might be time to revise your "pre-qualification" strategy! ;) Mac

4. kcwife4bbc

kcwife4bbc Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Lol, well I can tell you this..the wife doesn't really care for anything much over 10" her perfect size is a guy that is 7" to 10" and a good solid thickness. I myself am a thick 9" she has had her fair share of " monsters" ..12+ inches...and while they are fun every now and then....she says that most of the time it is just to much dick.
    The problem is what we have found, like the OP is that many guys do over exaggerate. They think that by saying they have a 13 inch dick that is automatically going to get them laid. To bad they can't realize that is the further thing from the truth.

Welovefun34 and sexymomma like this.
  5. blainlaw

blainlaw New Member

haha....this is so funny......bothers lying on their cocks

ToyLover and MacNfries like this.
  6. whiteboytoserveblack

whiteboytoserveblack Member

UK
    Demand a photo with a ruler.

7. Bryan Michal

Bryan Michal Member

This is too funny. As I'm reading this thread, Johnny Lang's "Lie To Me" is playing in the background! Lol.

MacNfries and Whiskey_Ronney like this.
  8. LET'S DO IT

LET'S DO IT New Member

US
    things would be easier if we just told the truth. since size is that important to you make them provide a full photo before even hinting at a hook up

Pike likes this.
  9. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

A ton of men are lying about their dicks. If someone says it's 10 inches or bigger, ask for verification. 10+ inches is very rare, and if they're truly sporting that much meat, they're used to someone doubting them and will likely have verification on hand or won't mind getting some.

Or this.

It is a skill to be able to determine the real from the fake. Personally, I always present myself accurately, for I am the real deal and have nothing to hide. It bugs me when the fakes cause people to doubt me, as if I have something to prove.

Speaking as a BBC, there is a fine line between verifying that you're real and jumping through a bunch of hoops for some skeptical fuck who may still be in the fantasy stages anyway.

10. Whiskey_Ronney

Whiskey_Ronney Member

Lol! wow..in stitches thinking of the awkwardness that came soon after the discovery
    [​IMG]

11. blainlaw

blainlaw New Member

hahahahahahaahahahah

12. Tania

Tania Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Same reason people inflate their CVs, and use make up, and toupees, and even bras. Same reason some in this forum have answers and advise for everything and all related cuckolding but we know they are just shy middle age, white men in front of a computer.

WhiteGirlLover and Citica like this.
  13. blainlaw

blainlaw New Member

im loving this expose`

14. Bryan Michal

Bryan Michal Member

Expose'?? I love that group!

Whiskey_Ronney likes this.
  15. blainlaw

blainlaw New Member

16. Irv

Irv New Member

sucks, everybody know i got a big one hard to hide lol

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  17. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I have to disagree. A liar is a liar. People who lie about size will do so just to get in the door assuming you will screw them anyway. Many sites have people who represent themselves as something they are not. The best way to deal with it is to talk more before you meet and mention exactly what you wrote about here. They will disappear or make an excuse not to meet.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  18. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

As my good friend Mulder would say on the X Files.."The Truth is Out There, Somewhere"..:bounce:..sorry OrlandoCouple, those bbc violated the Beta Beta Chi code..Never Ever Lie On Your Dick"...osp

Welovefun34, Citica and MacNfries like this.
  19. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I would love to see you try to put a black man in a "sissy dress" I would also like to see what he does to you when you try it. LOL OMG that is really "good" advice!

20. Citica

Citica New Member

Great thread! Even pictures lie! I've gotten a few responses on my profile pic! I'm 7 1/2, but have a nice curve! I've participated in group sex parties with some of childhood friends who were a lot bigger than me in size! One was 12in the other 8-9in! The ladies flocked to the 12incher, but he has trouble keeping that footlong hard 30min or longer! Everything has it's pro and cons! When I cam sometimes women say that I'm huge! I simply reply that I'm average! Cameras sometime lie too!