Not too big??

is it about how big is it or it is about HOW to use it??

• Total voters
Definitely both....I know I should say skill but size just does really turn me on. Smaller guys have to double down on the oral.

Some women seem to handle me better midway between periods, any comment comments from the women? Is it easier to handle a big one at certain times in your cycle?

My wife says its all about my friend long fat black cock that causes her to go crazy when its all the way to his ball in her.Nothing like it in the world she says.Matter of fact hes fucking her little white tight pussy right now.

Good oral skills are as important. If a male wielding a large cock good oral skill are required to make the fucking more pleasurable for the woman. A large cock can be painful and can cause damage if used carelessly. If the male is large some good quality lubricant is always a good idea. Most women have a good deal more capacity than they realize, however if the are apprehensive or even scared because of the males size, vaginal muscles can tense making fucking difficult and/or painful. So if she is concerned about the males' size, put her on top, lube it well and let her have at it. I love watching the facial expressions while they impale themselves on my cock for the first time

Back