NOT THE REAL THING BUT ITS GOOD

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
If you can't convince your wife to bang a black man while you watch, she might be willing to play out a little fantasy with you. We do this all the time.

It starts by asking my wife if she is game for a little sex game. She knows where I am headed with the request. If she's willing we start off with some kissing and light touching and soon we are in the bedroom and clothes off. After some more kissing and petting she starts stroking my cock which is rock hard by now. She kisses it and licks it a little but does not take it in her mouth.

"Do you want to cum?" she asks.

"Yes, I do," I reply.

She strokes a little more firmly but I am still a long way off.

"Do you want me to tell you about what I did last night?" she coos seductively.

"Yes," I reply.

"While you were out of town I went out with the girls and we met some guys at the bar."

"Oh yeah," I say.

"Yeah, we had some drinks with them and danced a little. It was fun."

"Okay, is that all?" I ask.

"No, that's not all," she replies taking a somewhat dominate tone.

"I invited the guy I was dancing with back home with me," she says.

"You what?" I say feigning surprise and a little indignance .

"Yeah, I brought him home and one more thing," she continues.

"What?"

"He was a black guy," she says in a very naughty tone of voice as her hand continues to work my now straining cock, "a big black guy."

I swell with excitement.

"I see that gets you hot," she says as she squeezes my cock.

"Yes, it does." I reply, my voice wavering a little with anticipation.

"What happened then?" I ask her.

"As soon as we were in the house we started kissing," she moaned, "his hands were all over me."

"Yes, I reply weakly.

"Within seconds we were naked, touching each other," she says, her own excitement starting to show. She strokes me harder and pre-cum is forming on the head of my cock.

"We fucked everywhere, the kitchen floor, in the hallway and then right here, on our bed," she cries out. "His cock was so huge, it filled me all the way."

I am now getting close to cumming as my wife strokes my hard cock and continues her naughty tale.

"Did he cum inside you?" I ask.

"Yes, he did. He came in my pussy," she moans. "I told him he could cum where ever he wanted."

"Did he use a condom?"

"No, I didn't want him to. I wanted him to cum all over me and inside me," my wife continues.

"Oh, that's very naughty," tell her, "how many times did he fuck you?"

"We fucked all night long until finally I couldn't take it any more," she confesses.

"Did you suck his cock?" I ask.

"Yes, of course. It was so big."

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, he did, he came all over my face too. I've never seen so much cum."

I was almost at the point of cumming myself. She was now sucking my cock between answering my questions. I wanted to cum but I wanted to continue the fantasy. I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of my wife's mouth as her large breasts swayed with her motion. That was it. I could hold it any longer and sprayed my load into her wet warm mouth. She swallowed my load and continued stroking until my cock fell limp.

"Would you really want me to fuck a big black guy?" she said with a laugh.

I was afraid to answer.

7.jpg

Back