Not quite started yet...

Hello everyone, I have been a member for only a couple of weeks, but have had some amazing reads of you situations and adventures. I'll get right to the point, I have a very beautiful wife, and she loves to have sex. She really is quite stunning, but we have some problems as well. The biggest problem is that I am on ******* Pressure Medication (which can cause erection problems) and I have erection problems. I can get erect enough to jack off and cum.. but just barely. I can not for a million dollars get hard and stay hard to please her.

I am VERY VERY much into oral pleasure, and would do this for her 3 times a day if she wanted, but we both just seem happy to not pursue sex at all. It has been 5 years since we really made an effort, other than me performing oral sex 4-5 times. She says that she wants a normal sex life.. but hell, what is normal?

So, a few months ago, when she was kid of ******* and we were in bed, I told her that she could have sex with anyone, as long as she told me and loved me and stayed with me. I would not get upset, and I would encourage her to continue if it makes her happy. She sort of shrugged it off, but at least she didn't get MAD.. like I thought she might.

So, two nights ago we had sort of a frank discussion, and I told her again that I would lover to see her getting the sex that she requires, and I just don't think I am going to be able to give it to her. She calmly asked if i was serious and I said "Absolutely. Then last night in bed, I told her again that I wanted her to be happy and suggested a Big Black Cock is she was interested. She said "Hmm, OK" I was THRILLED. In the morning we talked again and she said that she wanted me to go to the doctor and see if they could fix my soft little cock. I agreed to go, but again said that if we cannot get it working, I just want her to be happy.

I also said that if we made it happen, I wanted to be involved, and would even help her find a great guy to fuck. Again, she sounded positive, but wanted me to get fixed first, if possible. I sat at work thinking about it and started to have second thoughts, but decided that since I had suggested it, if she shows ANY interest, I am 100% Supportive.

I should add that I am VERY interested in sucking the cock that fucks her and eating his cum out of her pussy. I also promised to worship her pussy whenever she asks.. without question.

Wish me luck!

I forgot to mention that within 20 minutes of me joining this site, a BBC Bull contacted me about fucking my wife and he lives in the same town as me, has a nice cock and wants to meat my wife.. that's why I have pushed her a few times this week. I offered to meet him first and suck his cock, but he's true bull and wants to fuck my wife and the ******* me to suck his cock. NICE! If anyone else in Australia has a BIG cock and is interested, please PM me. I hope to make this happen within a month if she is keen...

Try "badoo" chat app, quite a few black men on there from Canberra that wouldn't mind having fun with a married white wife. Be straight up in your intro to them though, tell them exactly what your looking for. It would be much better if your wife would set up her own profile and were the one to make contact though. Best of luck to you both :)

Try "badoo" chat app, quite a few black men on there from Canberra that wouldn't mind having fun with a married white wife. Be straight up in your intro to them though, tell them exactly what your looking for. It would be much better if your wife would set up her own profile and were the one to make contact though. Best of luck to you both :)

Thanks for that! Most appreciated... Not sure if she is ready to set up a profile.. but I will look into it..

Well, I have awoken something inside of her. Last night I get to bed and she asks me to go get the large dildo (yeah, in the grand scheme of normal dildos, this one is pretty large, it's not BAM large, but it's big!). I go get it, lick her for a while to get her nice and wet, the I do my damndest to try to get it in her. She cum 4-5 times in the process, but I can only get the head inside of her. After she relaxes I suggest that she try it, and she starts moaning immediately as she slowly eases about half of it into her. I watch and lick as she proceeds, and she cubs 2 more times at least.

When she was finished I spooned with her and asked her if she would like real cock that big and she said "yes Please", I mentioned it again this morning and she just said that it was yummy, and we can do it again tonight maybe.

I have to say that this is after 4-5 years of ZERO sex, other than me licking her 3-4 times. It's almost like we are finding great sex all over again, but of course I don't want to get carried away.. it may just be a few days of fun... but here's hoping!

I should also note that my cock was not involved in any way.. it could just as well have been locked up.. except it doesn't get hard anyway, so who cares?

Last edited:
Well, I hit up 5 shops on the weekend, even a predominantly gay shop, and NO BAM! I saw a few others that looked good, but I want what I want I guess. I tell you what, the Great American Challenge looked great.. I saw a few of those and almost purchased one.. but I want Black, and I think I really want BAM. I offered to shave her clean, and she has said that I can, but I don't want to pressure her, so I am waiting for the invite. We are headed to the coast for the weekend, so I ma sure I will shave her there. Looks like I might have to mail order the BAM...

Back