Not new but we love it

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Hansjensen, May 10, 2016.

?

Would you as a couple have acted the same way?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hansjensen

Hansjensen Well-Known Member Gold Member

We are a Danish white couple who have been here for some months now.
    My wife has had a handsome Black lover for quite some time. This has been the best thing that could happen to our marriage.
    I give my wife the love she needs and her American lover fucks her for hours twice a week.
    She loves the satisfaction and I love the humiliation very much.
    After my wife has been satisfied and I have been humiliated I take her back by cleaning her up. I lick away the huge amounts of black semen that her lover has deposited in her vagina.
    It was inevitably only a matter of time before he would impregnate her with a Black baby.
    I a few weeks it will be obvious to anyone that I am an emasculated cuckold who will raise another man's baby.
    I feel somewhat torn. On the one hand I feel extremely humiliated. On the other hand a feel extremely happy and kiss my wife's big belly every day.
    A lot of friends here on this forum have been a great help when we made the decision to take our cuckold relationship to the utmost level.
    It's been difficult - very difficult indeed. But my wife's glad to give birth to a beautiful biracial baby girl. And I am happy to be the husband of the most wonderful woman on earth C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_mx4r1vNGKX1sh53z0o1_500.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_A-temp-QoS10.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_A-temp-QoS10(2).jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_A-temp-QoS1(1).jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nevs4xWoO51u2izjxo1_400.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_n3pxk25E4D1rubr9ko1_1280.jpg

#1 Hansjensen, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016