NOT LIKING THE CHANGES TO FORMAT

I agree. And, for some reason, I can no longer access on my blackberry using just my phone Internet without additional wifi.

I have sent a notice to the Administrators regarding this thread and that some members are having problems with the new changes.

Anyone having issues with the new features, please post about them here so that the Administrators can check into them as they can.
Sometimes big changes create small problems which can be fixed once they are identified. Sometimes not, but they will try.

Thank you for your patience,
will

I don't like how I must scroll to the bottom of the page to see who is online, where I used to be able to have it readily available on the right hand side. I also am not too appreciative of the fact that it no longer shows the most recent thread post in each Forum.

I don't like how I must scroll to the bottom of the page to see who is online, where I used to be able to have it readily available on the right hand side.

This they may be able to fix by moving the "members online now" section above the "staff online now" section. Then the members list would be back where it was before.

I also am not too appreciative of the fact that it no longer shows the most recent thread post in each Forum.

This part I'm not clear on.
When I look at the forum list, it shows the most recent post to that section in general as well as who posted it. When you click on the section, it shows the newest poster to each thread within the section.
Also, when I go to a thread, it takes me to the newest post after the last post I read, just as before, so I don't see where any of that has changed.
If you go to a thread that you have already read all of the posts in, it will take you to the first post, but it always did that to me before, so I'm not understanding what you are saying has changed.

Well, unfortunately, I have been informed that the upgrades were done as a package deal and can not be modified.

So, it appears we will all have to get used to the new changes at least until the next time an upgrade is required.

However, I suggest that everyone still register their complaint or suggestions regarding the technical operation of the websites features here, so that they might be considered in any future upgrade.

Sorry people, but it is what it is.
will

But, seriously, where is the log-out button?

Go to the top of the page and click the tab which is your name in the upper right. That brings up a drop down menu for your profile info. At the bottom right side of that you should see a tab to log out.

I can more easily get use to some of the changes in format but, since I access this site primarily from a smartphone, it's a real pain that the pages no longer auto size to my screen. Scrolling side to side to read almost every post makes the site almost unusable for me.

No choice but to look more at other sites.

.... I access this site primarily from a smartphone, it's a real pain that the pages no longer auto size to my screen. Scrolling side to side to read almost every post makes the site almost unusable for me.

I'm probably not familiar with your equipment, but can't you do a page reduction (zoom) from 100% to say 75% and accomplish getting everything on screen as before? Mac :confused:

I'm probably not familiar with your equipment, but can't you do a page reduction (zoom) from 100% to say 75% and accomplish getting everything on screen as before? Mac :confused:
Technically yes...I can manually shrink the page, which is pain enough in itself, but then everything is so small that posts are unreadable.

For example, typing this post took at least 3-4 times as long as before due to manually shrinking, expanding, scrolling back and forth.

Technically yes...I can manually shrink the page, which is pain enough in itself, but then everything is so small that posts are unreadable.

For example, typing this post took at least 3-4 times as long as before due to manually shrinking, expanding, scrolling back and forth.
What's interesting is that the Home page on the site works as before meaning that the screen size automatically sizes to my screen orientation. It's here in the forums which are hosed up for me.

Back