Not certain how to go about this.

I had an honest conversation with my wife yesterday about fantasies. I told her I have just the two main ideas: The first is her with another woman, to which she said "No way". The second was her with a huge black cock. She said she has always wanted that. So now what? We are around Dayton, Ohio. She can take a dildo about 9-10 inches. Thoughts?

I had an honest conversation with my wife yesterday about fantasies. I told her I have just the two main ideas: The first is her with another woman, to which she said "No way". The second was her with a huge black cock. She said she has always wanted that. So now what? We are around Dayton, Ohio. She can take a dildo about 9-10 inches. Thoughts?
Show more of it if no problem

I am definitely into it. I think it would be a great turn-on to watch her with someone that can touch her deeper than I can and would pound her only after she can take it. "The Dog"; she won't let me take and definitely not posy any nude shots of her. She has 38D and a really round ass. She is a heavy, but not fat by any means.

Reactions: wit
I am definitely into it. I think it would be a great turn-on to watch her with someone that can touch her deeper than I can and would pound her only after she can take it. "The Dog"; she won't let me take and definitely not posy any nude shots of her. She has 38D and a really round ass. She is a heavy, but not fat by any means.
Ok quiet

Back