Northwest Iowa Couple

SamNJay

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
My husband and I are looking for a black male (our first) to be exact to add some enjoyment to the bedroom. I will admit I am kind of picky, more so then my husband.. I am looking for respectful guy as I feel like my body is a prize ;) Would like someone somewhat in the area, maybe someone who swings by quite a bit for a regualar thing if that interests you.. Nothing extreme, just a sexual and possible a friendship to keep going forward with..

Attachments

• 594_1000.jpg
    594_1000.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 297
My husband and I are looking for a black male (our first) to be exact to add some enjoyment to the bedroom. I will admit I am kind of picky, more so then my husband.. I am looking for respectful guy as I feel like my body is a prize ;) Would like someone somewhat in the area, maybe someone who swings by quite a bit for a regualar thing if that interests you.. Nothing extreme, just a sexual and possible a friendship to keep going forward with..

I'd never thought I'd hear myself say this, "but damn I wish I had reason to go to Iowa!"..lol. I've been to Ft Dodge. .lol

Minneapolis approves this messege

Back