Northwest FL/lower Alabama couple.

Army cuck

Couple
Hello all. I've been on this sight for years but never really introduced myself. Now I have another half I corrupted. The two of us are always up for anything I'm straight she's bi.

What we'd really like varies. A nice long term lover close by and experienced with cuckold couples. Someone who could take us on a journey through it. Be imaginative and dominant. If you're not she will crush you. image.jpeg

Welcome to our little dark corner of the web guys! Enjoy exploring all your fantasies and desires! I'd love to fold and crush her luscious white ass!

Hello all. I've been on this sight for years but never really introduced myself. Now I have another half I corrupted. The two of us are always up for anything I'm straight she's bi.

What we'd really like varies. A nice long term lover close by and experienced with cuckold couples. Someone who could take us on a journey through it. Be imaginative and dominant. If you're not she will crush you. View attachment 1004311
Well that's a nice fine piece of ass you got there, Northwest Florida right here you all want to do something and I mean really do something, I'm right here.

What we'd really like varies. A nice long term lover close by and experienced with cuckold couples. Someone who could take us on a journey through it. Be imaginative and dominant. If you're not she will crush you. View attachment 1004311
Sexy photo ( u better inbox me now,)
my cock belongs inside in deep

There is no message link. Where are you from?
Thanks for replying, I'm in Orlando Florida here working security, but home base Hpoundinn Texas. Believe me travel no problem for nice tight married pussy " looking for long term - bull pounding relationship please say u guys interested

Thanks for replying, I'm in Orlando Florida here working security, but home base Hpoundinn Texas. Believe me travel no problem for nice tight married pussy " looking for long term - bull pounding relationship please say u guys interested
It's a tough sell being so far away but if she likes you im sure she'll make time even if I'm not there. I'm posting a comment after this. Take a look and it mightn't help clarify some things.

I'll see about us getting verified this weekend. I'd like to make the pic sexy in some way any ideas?

My GF finally hopped on this site for the first time and perused it and my posts just the other day. I've been thinking of either giving her my password and stuff or just making her an account if her own. That might be a fun little surprise.

In a side note for everyone contacting us. Odds are if you're too far away we won't really entertain anything. We're not her to talk dirty back and forth. Also she's not going to fuxk you just because you're black.

You need to understand that you'll have to be someone that can carry a conversation, not be needy, and be interesting. We're both very imaginative and filthy so you'll get points if you have ways to push the envelope that we haven't thought of. We've talked about a lot.

Wedding night, breeding, live in lover, but not just sex acts; ways to incorporate it into our daily lives like rules laid out by her BBC, me serving dinner while she serves under the table, or instructions for me to waste my cum once a day.

Also the two of us despite wanting to be dominated are tough as nails and will eat you alive if you aren't dominant enough or are so dominant you seem pushy, needy, or fake. Sorry it's a difficult balance for you to find but we have standards and we know what we are worth.

I'll see about us getting verified this weekend. I'd like to make the pic sexy in some way any ideas?

My GF finally hopped on this site for the first time and perused it and my posts just the other day. I've been thinking of either giving her my password and stuff or just making her an account if her own. That might be a fun little surprise.

In a side note for everyone contacting us. Odds are if you're too far away we won't really entertain anything. We're not her to talk dirty back and forth. Also she's not going to fuxk you just because you're black.

You need to understand that you'll have to be someone that can carry a conversation, not be needy, and be interesting. We're both very imaginative and filthy so you'll get points if you have ways to push the envelope that we haven't thought of. We've talked about a lot.

Wedding night, breeding, live in lover, but not just sex acts; ways to incorporate it into our daily lives like rules laid out by her BBC, me serving dinner while she serves under the table, or instructions for me to waste my cum once a day.

Also the two of us despite wanting to be dominated are tough as nails and will eat you alive if you aren't dominant enough or are so dominant you seem pushy, needy, or fake. Sorry it's a difficult balance for you to find but we have standards and we know what we are worth.

Very interested would love to chat with yall

Very interested would love to chat with yall
You missed it. Ha ha I gave her my password yesterday and she was in here poking around. I ******* and she played around but didn't quite know how to navigate.

She almost made her own post but then decided against it.

It was something along the lines of of searching for a guy, clean, intelligence a must, as well as a tax payer because she doesn't want her taxes paying for you. Ha ha she's got teeth but wants to be dominated. I say good luck to any man who tries. We have hopes though.

I have to say. You're hung well but in all honesty you're a little light skinned. She probably won't be interested because if that. She likes them very dark.

You missed it. Ha ha I gave her my password yesterday and she was in here poking around. I ******* and she played around but didn't quite know how to navigate.

She almost made her own post but then decided against it.

It was something along the lines of of searching for a guy, clean, intelligence a must, as well as a tax payer because she doesn't want her taxes paying for you. Ha ha she's got teeth but wants to be dominated. I say good luck to any man who tries. We have hopes though.

I have to say. You're hung well but in all honesty you're a little light skinned. She probably won't be interested because if that. She likes them very dark.
Well I send y'all message anyways lol but I can make her come around

Back