Northern Virginia BBC (Alexandria/ Arlington)

A Little about Me

I'm a 6'2 185 pound athletic built "bull". (Think Collegiate athlete)
I'm 26 years old and in my sexual prime!
I'm very hung and very thick, with a nice big mushroom head (think juggernaut from x-men) TRUST ME IM A MOUTHFUL.
I'm very laid back and easy going. I'm good at picking up hints and gauging the energy in the room. (I can go with the flow or I can become the dominate aggressor. You choose.)
I'm very clean I play safe, and expect you to also.

What I'm looking for

What i'm looking for is a Openminded and Adventurous HotWife or HotCouple who is interested in hosting a young, clean, hung, sane black male.
Today is the perfect day to come over and watch the SuperBowl, ******* a few beers while your wife blows me. You can and should record it! Just make sure you send me a copy!

I'm also looking for an ongoing thing If we all mesh well :)

But this isn't All about me!
Tell me your fantasy!

Maybe you just want to see a BBC in person?, maybe you want to bl0w one? Maybe you saw a hot pno scene you'd like to reenact? maybe your needs aren't being met at home and you want to be dominated and worked over by me? IM OPEN TO IT ALL AND VERY OPENMINDED.

My kik (where I'll send pictures and verify myself via kik live) is BBCnN0VA nova with a zero.

Lastly, I cannot host, but I can and will travel

Thanks for reading! and Happy Searching!
Hello! We are interested in meeting up with you (we would provide a hotel) in your area. But we would like to see some more pictures of you if possible first

Hello! We are interested in meeting up with you (we would provide a hotel) in your area. But we would like to see some more pictures of you if possible first
Gladly, can you kik me at blacc9in ? I can probe myself on kik live. I expect you to also.

Back