Northern California girl

Good to see more NorCal folks, why don't u post her faceless pic to get an idea of what she looks like.

First of all I'm not fake. I'm not pretending to be a girl. Secondly, the post clearly states "ex gf" so you really can't say I'm gay because obviously I was trying to hook you up with her. So yea I'm sorry to interfere with your online fuck-buddy search. You must pull hella hot girls which explains why you're online 24/7 searching through forums. I won't deny I have a fetish but it doesn't include sucking your dicks, just seeing her fucked by black guys. And we all have stupid ass fetishes so dont hate on me.
Nailed it.

First of all I'm not fake. I'm not pretending to be a girl. Secondly, the post clearly states "ex gf" so you really can't say I'm gay because obviously I was trying to hook you up with her. So yea I'm sorry to interfere with your online fuck-buddy search. You must pull hella hot girls which explains why you're online 24/7 searching through forums. I won't deny I have a fetish but it doesn't include sucking your dicks, just seeing her fucked by black guys. And we all have stupid ass fetishes so dont hate on me.
Nailed it.
Where in NorCal?

Back