Northern California BBC available - Sacramento parties, events too

DonJuanTron

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hi I'm Tron. 41, single, heterosexual, experienced in Sacramento California. Interested in all the following fun:

Hotwives, Cuckolds for talk, seduction and hook up. On going as well if connection.

Single ladies for on going fun and potentially more if a relationship fits.

Gangbangs - Participation, I can also help recruit, vet and set up venues.

Poly arrangements - looking for steady play partners that could be more involved

Play parties- looking for inexpensive swingers events. Also looking for singles and couples to participate in sponsored parties in Sacramento.

20220101_095441.jpg

image1.jpg
20220402_213736.jpg
Interested in Bay Area, San Jose, Napa Valley, Tahoe and Reno people and events as well.

I c

Hello im blond with blu eyes and i have a very tight pussy that hasnt been touched in quite some time. I have never been with a black man but its always been a fantacy of mine. I am very shy so im looking for someone who knows how to take what they want out of me. If your intrested please let me know i am available now or when your ready. Thank you!

Hello im blond with blu eyes and i have a very tight pussy that hasnt been touched in quite some time. I have never been with a black man but its always been a fantacy of mine. I am very shy so im looking for someone who knows how to take what they want out of me. If your intrested please let me know i am available now or when your ready. Thank you!
Im also currently in fairfield now

Back