North East PA

savagecock

Couple
I am looking for any big black cocks that would love to come roughly pound my sub. This would be taking place in the Hazleton area of North East PA. So if you live in the surrounding areas and or will to drive to us to make this happen that would be great. My sub is 25 years old 120lbs 5'8" tall white and sexy. All holes will be open for deep hard poundings. She will be tied up and ready to be taken like the little slur she is when you arrive. This will take place in a hotel and be recorded. It's taking place on the 4th of April so if you are a group of hung black men who love to manhandle a white girl please pm me and we can talk.photo (3).JPG

I am looking for any big black cocks that would love to come roughly pound my sub. This would be taking place in the Hazleton area of North East PA. So if you live in the surrounding areas and or will to drive to us to make this happen that would be great. My sub is 25 years old 120lbs 5'8" tall white and sexy. All holes will be open for deep hard poundings. She will be tied up and ready to be taken like the little slur she is when you arrive. This will take place in a hotel and be recorded. It's taking place on the 4th of April so if you are a group of hung black men who love to manhandle a white girl please pm me and we can talk.View attachment 550730
So what happened, any action?

Back