North Dallas Couple BBC for her

oh well too bad there's no bulls in the dallas area here, bye bye!
IMG_8565_zps5973979c.jpg
Love her frame

I am not sure why you say there are no Bulls in the Dallas Area, as I am right here, and told you I am very interested.
Agree...there's no shortage of black bulls in the Dallas area. Hell if my wife would say yes to BBC, it would be much tougher deciding on which bull she wants as opposed to not being able to find any.

Just talk a lot of junk during sex like how bad you would like to see that pussy get stretched and get so creamy. How u would like to see a.9 inch dick slide deep in her and fuck her hard when you are talking ******* she will submit trust me.

A way that you can expedite the process is to see if you can meet another couple who is already in the lifestyle. Trust me, I host BBC parties twice a month and most new wives are actually introduced to my parties by other wives. You may want to try one of the swinger sites; sls, sdc, lifestylelounge, kaside just to name a few. Also, on swing sites you deal with a lot less bs than on fetishes sites. For the most part, people on swing sites are actually trying to hook up. They walk the walk. Good luck to you.

Back