North Carolina Women

Lmao ok...just saying...im just a smudge under 10" and it was a no go lol
that is funny but after 9 who counts. I have seen many cocks of all different shapes and sizes and attitude is important. I doubt that many people actually meet from this site but could be wrong. My wife had noproblem meeting black and white guys in the Carolinas and georgia. it is a lot of work to give a cock like your good head

that is funny but after 9 who counts. I have seen many cocks of all different shapes and sizes and attitude is important. I doubt that many people actually meet from this site but could be wrong. My wife had noproblem meeting black and white guys in the Carolinas and georgia. it is a lot of work to give a cock like your good head
Yeah i do think some might meet...im hoping i meet some ive meet on here...i know the other site im on people meet and are real...but they picky there also...its like life, if u dont know how to approach people or talk to people u want get far

Yeah i do think some might meet...im hoping i meet some ive meet on here...i know the other site im on people meet and are real...but they picky there also...its like life, if u dont know how to approach people or talk to people u want get far
I understand what you are saying we were picky when we met men, there would be lots of emails then phone calls and finally meeting , most times it was great and everyone enjoyed themselves. Many women are afraid of big cocks and on this site it is hard to tell who is serious. I think that some men pose as women and some women pretend to be men. Have you fucked many wives while the husbands watched

I understand what you are saying we were picky when we met men, there would be lots of emails then phone calls and finally meeting , most times it was great and everyone enjoyed themselves. Many women are afraid of big cocks and on this site it is hard to tell who is serious. I think that some men pose as women and some women pretend to be men. Have you fucked many wives while the husbands watched
Too many times lmao...like i been in the lifestyle since 08ish and lived in ga, kansas, texas, and now back to the hometown s carolina lol (i no army dude sorry)...but ******* gets real in the lifestyle lol...but inbox me cause i really dont know who im talkin to...im just rambling on a thread lol

Amen to that
people are crazy, why else would cock color matter, should darker mean better like lighter does in some places. Just read what people print carefully, there are the fantasy writers who have no intention of doing what they write and the people who have unusual desires

people are crazy, why else would cock color matter, should darker mean better like lighter does in some places. Just read what people print carefully, there are the fantasy writers who have no intention of doing what they write and the people who have unusual desires
I am special since I am both types of people

Back