North Carolina Women

ever think off marryiung a well hung black guy and getting fucked hard every day and night
To each their own, but to take all this ******* so seriously is a bit crazy to me. Of course I love a huge black cock when it's available, but my life revolves around living, loving, friendships, and being freakish behind closed doors from time to time.

To each their own, but to take all this ******* so seriously is a bit crazy to me. Of course I love a huge black cock when it's available, but my life revolves around living, loving, friendships, and being freakish behind closed doors from time to time.
nice reply I am used to stories and like to hear them regardless of how true or accurate they are. Sex is a small part of life. Does cock size or color matter to you

I'm very happily married - no secrets - no bullshit. I can play when I feel the need - maybe three at one time, maybe not for over a year.
does husband fuck other women, I am amazed that you can find so many over 10 inches who have time and are willing and who can get it up. I hjavehadthe opportunity to play all over the states and Atlanta and Charleston were easy to find people

does husband fuck other women, I am amazed that you can find so many over 10 inches who have time and are willing and who can get it up. I hjavehadthe opportunity to play all over the states and Atlanta and Charleston were easy to find people
I've yet to meet a straight black man who wasn't interested

I've yet to meet a straight black man who wasn't interested
I am white and not huge and I am interested lol who wouldnt be. The cuckold stuff on here does not resemble much reality. Most women who cuckold their men are into control and accepting your wife fucking other men can be a way to demonstate submission , not always. Does your husband have other women just interested I am learning

I am white and not huge and I am interested lol who wouldnt be. The cuckold stuff on here does not resemble much reality. Most women who cuckold their men are into control and accepting your wife fucking other men can be a way to demonstate submission , not always. Does your husband have other women just interested I am learning
If he wants or if I bring one home, but then again I'm not into storytelling.

If he wants or if I bring one home, but then again I'm not into storytelling.
nothing wrong with stories it is how we make sense of the world. If most men had a choice between being caned on their ass in public by their wife or having others know that their wives fuck whoever they want most men would have sore bums. Do you like sex with women as well, most of the women I know do not like big cocks and most asians I know do not like black which I find funny. Many of the men I have known are lazy in bed and if I was a woman I would kick them out

nothing wrong with stories it is how we make sense of the world. If most men had a choice between being caned on their ass in public by their wife or having others know that their wives fuck whoever they want most men would have sore bums. Do you like sex with women as well, most of the women I know do not like big cocks and most asians I know do not like black which I find funny. Many of the men I have known are lazy in bed and if I was a woman I would kick them out
No one said there was anything wrong with storytelling - I simply said I'm not here for that. I'm here to meet and fuck huge BBC.

I only pretend to be polite in real life I am a real bastard or maybe it is the other way around on here i am anyway have fun it could be interesting for me to know you and since it is still cold up here I could volunteer to visit you

I only pretend to be polite in real life I am a real bastard or maybe it is the other way around on here i am anyway have fun it could be interesting for me to know you and since it is still cold up here I could volunteer to visit you
Wasting your time lol for real

Back