Normal Guy - White Cuckold

Hi
I'm a pretty normal guy in many ways, in that I want a partner to care and love, but I'm also a guy who wants an interracial cuckold relationship. The issues of castration and being a sissy that accompany many cuckolds are desires that I cannot relate to, but I respect the feelings of the guys who do want to experience such circumstances and feelings.
However, in many ways I'm not a normal guy and I don't want a normal girl, I want a girl who likes big black men but a girl who still wants a deep, emotional and loving relationship with a cuckold male.
Would like to hear from such a girl.

However way you want it depends on your desires, and what you'd love to see happen. Being in a cuckolding-type relationship has little or nothing to do with castration or of you being submissive. That comes down to your fantasy.

Really appreciate that advice. In the UK we tend to use the term 'girl' as a term of endearment and that's how it was meant.

cali girl here. i kind of likke being called a girl. i agree, it's a term of endearment. but then, in the heat of a lustful night, "slut" and "whore" turn me on too! call me those things without getting me into the throes of passion first though and u might risk being castrated without anesthesia.:bounce:

"Girl" is diminutive and disempowering if you think about it long enough.

to some it might be but it isn't disempowering to me. :rolleyes: it's just a word. if i had a boss and he called me a girl i mightt be put off. but with any of my friends and sex partners, girl is perfectly good to describe me. whenever i was in a steady relationship i called my mate my boyfriend. none of them took offence. if we thinkk about anytthing "long enough" we'll find some reason it's not politically correct. i'm much easier going than that.

i've beed called a seductress several tiimes and my newest name tag is "mistress" and i LIKE the sound of that!:frantic: :devil: lmao

to some it might be but it isn't disempowering to me. :rolleyes: it's just a word. if i had a boss and he called me a girl i mightt be put off. but with any of my friends and sex partners, girl is perfectly good to describe me. whenever i was in a steady relationship i called my mate my boyfriend. none of them took offence. if we thinkk about anytthing "long enough" we'll find some reason it's not politically correct. i'm much easier going than that.

i've beed called a seductress several tiimes and my newest name tag is "mistress" and i LIKE the sound of that!:frantic: :devil: lmao
Love your humour and attitude Sally B. Would love the chance to call you mistress!

Back