NOLA area mature BBC. Looking for that special New Orleans area lady/couple

Hi there. I hit you up on another posting about swinger clubs. Let look ? at getting together during your short visit to Nola.

I’m interested in hearing about what you two are into.

So, to give you an idea of the night for which we're looking . . .

We will be in Razoo's, or similar club, and you will see us. I will chat and talk to her a bit and ensure she sees you and you two can look at each other from afar for a bit. Then I will go to the bar for a ******* and that's your time to move in.

First, compliments get you everything. She doesn't like degrading comments on weight. So no comments about how she is a fine bbw - although a compliment, not what she wants to hear.

Second, when you come over and begin to chat, tell her that you can spot those couples who are looking for a BBC Bull / Cuckold Couples and you've been watching us and can tell she's looking to get taken by a BBC Bull.

Third, tell her she's YOURS for the night - not mine any more and that I can only watch you two have fun. After a bit or a dance, you tell her to motion for me to come over and then I stand with you both as you and her are on your 'date.'

Fourth, from there, you and her will chat and talk and dance and flirt, etc. I will watch and get drinks, etc. You can take her to another club if you wish to dance, kiss, etc. and I will walk behind you both as you go as a couple.

Fifth, eventually, we will end up either at your place or our hotel where she will suck your cock. As she's sucking your dick, you will tell me to come over and 'kiss your wife.' She may stop sucking you, but you tell her 'no. keep sucking me and your husband will kiss you as you suck my cock.' Then I will kiss her as she sucks your cock. You will also tell her to put your cock in my mouth to suck it and pull her up to finger her pussy as I suck you and/or kiss her mouth as I suck you.

Sixth, you will fuck her. If missionary, may I suggest a pillow under her ass since it really helps position her pussy for maximum penetration and her pussy FEELS GREAT.

Seventh, you can fuck her doggie style, missionary, and have her ride you slow. Either way you do it, TIP - she talks really good dirty talk. Tell her to tell you to cum in her pussy. Once you unload your cum, tell her to tell me to clean you and I will, then I will clean her pussy while she sucks you or you kiss her.

Please login or become a member to view

Back