No to Racist, Just Accept the new reality

002.jpg

A negro is more vital than the American - that is the fear of the
American. The American is very afraid of the negro. The fear is that the American
has become very plastic, and the negro is still vital, still down-to-earth.
The conflict between the blacks and the whites in America is not really the conflict
between black and white, it is the conflict between the plastic and the real. And the
American, the white man, is very afraid: basically he is afraid that, if the negro is
allowed, he will lose his woman, the white American will lose his woman. The
negro is more vital, sexually more vital, more alive;
his energy is still wild. And that is one of the greatest fears of civilized people: to
lose their women. They know that if more vital persons are available, they will not
be able to hold their women.

Can we just get rid of the BS racism on both sides and get down to enjoying some serious sex and/or watching, Please?

If you are in England, then how do you know what American guys think? I have an incredibly hot filipina fiance and hell yes I am afraid I will lose her, but she has made it extremely clear that she only wants to be with me. In fact, she tells me almost daily how terrified she is that she will lose me. And yes, in this case, either she deserves an oscar or she is telling the truth. Most women need their mind seduced before their body follows. Even if some other guy does manage to seduce her, she knows that she could never find someone who loves her or treats her the way I do. Sex and orgasms are incredible and it may fuel a lot of fantasies, but there are few women out there who would actually leave what they know and love for some damn good sex. They might enjoy it from time to time (the damn good sex), but most would not leave. You are advocating a reverse racism by your statements and it ticks me off and makes no sense. If white guys are so inferior and black guys so superior and all white women should be bred with black guys, in 50 years or so, how many "white" women will be left?

no i dont know what you guys think and no i dont know how many white women will be left but i like both blck white

ok. reading back through what I see jen, I apologize. It was dela who advocated the reverse racism. My sincerest apologies. And dela, that seriously burns me for several reasons.

Thank you for your courtesy, sexy. All of us make mistakes and I just made one. All should be big enough to admit when they do.

Come to Texas and if my fiance lets me (PLEASE help me convince her), I find British and Scotish accents so sexy on ladies. I was sent over to London for a month by a previous employer and the ladies just made me drool (mostly) whenever they spoke.

Back