No sixpack

Dick2good

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
If you dont have a six pack you get turned down easily with excuse after excuse. Since when is the sixpack more important than the dick size and girth?

I usually keep to myself. I personally don't look at dick size first, second or even third. But that's just me. When someone writes us. I'm always nice. And if I am not interested I still respond nicely. And end by saying good luck in your search. But some men just keep on coming over and over again. They push you to be a little more blunt. Not saying you'd do that, but many men here do. Its no big deal. That's just life.
Anyways, I mostly replied to tell you I'm
a bit surprised. I see many many women here just concerned with dick size. So your thread caught me off guard. Thought most women here could careless if a guy had abs or even a face!!!! Lol

I usually keep to myself. I personally don't look at dick size first, second or even third. But that's just me. When someone writes us. I'm always nice. And if I am not interested I still respond nicely. And end by saying good luck in your search. But some men just keep on coming over and over again. They push you to be a little more blunt. Not saying you'd do that, but many men here do. Its no big deal. That's just life.
Anyways, I mostly replied to tell you I'm
a bit surprised. I see many many women here just concerned with dick size. So your thread caught me off guard. Thought most women here could careless if a guy had abs or even a face!!!! Lol
I've only been turned away once but i wasn't persistent on anything I took it with a grain of salt and went my way. I figured its her lost, a good guy with a dick like gold it doesn't get any better than that.

Interesting thread...never thought about the 6pack being a reason to turn somebody away, to each his own I guess. But, I will say personally, that personality is much more important.

I actually have a sixpack, trust me, it doesn't help. I would gladly gain twenty pounds if I knew it
would make my dick bigger.

Of course, I am a white guy so there is that issue. I'm also only 5'9" which is a bigger handicap.

In my experience and from what I've been told by women, being a tall, (over six feet) naturally
larger man is the best bet all things considered. If you have a large, muscular build they
don't really care if you are ripped or not as long as you aren't obese.

Being a linebacker type is also immediately visible even when fully clothed. I'm quite lean and I have
small joints which makes me look bigger than I am at 180lbs. But no one can tell since I look quite
unimpressive with a shirt on.

To recap, be big, be strong, don't worry about your abs, and having a big cock is always the most
important thing in the long run. ;)

I actually have a sixpack, trust me, it doesn't help. I would gladly gain twenty pounds if I knew it

Of course, I am a white guy so there is that issue. I'm also only 5'9" which is a bigger handicap.

In my experience and from what I've been told by women, being a tall, (over six feet) naturally
larger man is the best bet all things considered. If you have a large, muscular build they

Being a linebacker type is also immediately visible even when fully clothed. I'm quite lean and I have
small joints which makes me look bigger than I am at 180lbs. But no one can tell since I look quite

To recap, be big, be strong, don't worry about your abs, and having a big cock is always the most

Yes, height is the often most important factor when it comes to physical attraction. If you're short, you have to make up for it by being in jacked, lean, toned(something that shows you are in shape and have some visible muscle even while wearing clothing. Also, having good style doesn't hurt.

For me it is all about the mentality. If the man knows how to handle a slut like me... I am his, regardless if he is handsome, has sixpack, or huge cock.

I must agree. For me, a man being tall and physically attractive are the most important things to me. I am just not interested in men who are shorter than me and since I am 5' 10" tall, I like men to be at least 6' or taller. Of course I still also have to find them attractive in the face and like for them to have a decent body, but personally, I do not really care for men with "six pack" abs or too muscular. And of course, men who are reasonably endowed is also nice lol.

I must agree. For me, a man being tall and physically attractive are the most important things to me. I am just not interested in men who are shorter than me and since I am 5' 10" tall, I like men to be at least 6' or taller. Of course I still also have to find them attractive in the face and like for them to have a decent body, but personally, I do not really care for men with "six pack" abs or too muscular. And of course, men who are reasonably endowed is also nice lol.
Tall is high on the list. My husband is good looking. In good shape. He gets his share of attention. But I keep him on a tight leash so to speak. But our arrangement is. If I find a boyfriend. He must be all the things my husband isn't. Better looking. Taller. Better build. More endowed. And a man of color of course. If he's not these things. There is no point in having a boyfriend. It's important to me. But also to my husband. If this man is the same or less attractive than my husband. It just makes no sence! So I agree with you on many points!

Last edited:
Back