No sixpack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dick2good, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Dick2good

Dick2good Member Real Person

US
    If you dont have a six pack you get turned down easily with excuse after excuse. Since when is the sixpack more important than the dick size and girth?

2. Kirs10

Kirs10 Well-Known Member

US
    I love big men anyway. So sexy

Dick2good likes this.
  3. hotwifecouple78

hotwifecouple78 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    LOL it's not more important.

4. cuckyboy69

cuckyboy69 Active Member

I would gladly trade my slim waistline for some extra cock between my legs.

5. Miamicouple

Miamicouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I usually keep to myself. I personally don't look at dick size first, second or even third. But that's just me. When someone writes us. I'm always nice. And if I am not interested I still respond nicely. And end by saying good luck in your search. But some men just keep on coming over and over again. They push you to be a little more blunt. Not saying you'd do that, but many men here do. Its no big deal. That's just life.
    Anyways, I mostly replied to tell you I'm
    a bit surprised. I see many many women here just concerned with dick size. So your thread caught me off guard. Thought most women here could careless if a guy had abs or even a face!!!! Lol

Ann4BBC, JCouple409 and Dick2good like this.
  6. Dick2good

US
    I've only been turned away once but i wasn't persistent on anything I took it with a grain of salt and went my way. I figured its her lost, a good guy with a dick like gold it doesn't get any better than that.

7. Miamicouple

US
    One girl? Your right. Her lost. There are many looking for what you offer I am sure.

8. Larry48

Larry48 Member

US
    Interesting thread...never thought about the 6pack being a reason to turn somebody away, to each his own I guess. But, I will say personally, that personality is much more important.

TopCat likes this.
  9. SteelRat

SteelRat New Member

US
    I actually have a sixpack, trust me, it doesn't help. I would gladly gain twenty pounds if I knew it
    would make my dick bigger.

Of course, I am a white guy so there is that issue. I'm also only 5'9" which is a bigger handicap.

In my experience and from what I've been told by women, being a tall, (over six feet) naturally
    larger man is the best bet all things considered. If you have a large, muscular build they
    don't really care if you are ripped or not as long as you aren't obese.

Being a linebacker type is also immediately visible even when fully clothed. I'm quite lean and I have
    small joints which makes me look bigger than I am at 180lbs. But no one can tell since I look quite
    unimpressive with a shirt on.

To recap, be big, be strong, don't worry about your abs, and having a big cock is always the most
    important thing in the long run. ;)

10. SanDiegoPervySage

SanDiegoPervySage Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yes, height is the often most important factor when it comes to physical attraction. If you're short, you have to make up for it by being in jacked, lean, toned(something that shows you are in shape and have some visible muscle even while wearing clothing. Also, having good style doesn't hurt.

11. Missy4blkmen

Missy4blkmen New Member

A 6 pack of beer I never turn down lol but body wise it's not even on my list of things that turn me on. Actually I like my men with a belly.

12. Alice Red

Alice Red Active Member

Poland
    For me it is all about the mentality. If the man knows how to handle a slut like me... I am his, regardless if he is handsome, has sixpack, or huge cock.

Dick2good likes this.
  13. Dick2good

US
    I like a naughty, dirty woman

14. hotwifecouple78

hotwifecouple78 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I must agree. For me, a man being tall and physically attractive are the most important things to me. I am just not interested in men who are shorter than me and since I am 5' 10" tall, I like men to be at least 6' or taller. Of course I still also have to find them attractive in the face and like for them to have a decent body, but personally, I do not really care for men with "six pack" abs or too muscular. And of course, men who are reasonably endowed is also nice lol.

15. Miamicouple

US
    Tall is high on the list. My husband is good looking. In good shape. He gets his share of attention. But I keep him on a tight leash so to speak. But our arrangement is. If I find a boyfriend. He must be all the things my husband isn't. Better looking. Taller. Better build. More endowed. And a man of color of course. If he's not these things. There is no point in having a boyfriend. It's important to me. But also to my husband. If this man is the same or less attractive than my husband. It just makes no sence! So I agree with you on many points!

#15 Miamicouple, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    hotwifecouple78 likes this.
  16. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    image.jpeg Not bothered about a six pack myself. It's nice if a guy has looked after himself but I don't mind a chubby guy. The guy in my pic with me was a bit chubby but still a great fuck and heavy cummer! X

1094TT, rk80s.ca, jay nelson and 2 others like this.
  17. AlphaRyder

AlphaRyder Member Gold Member Real Person

US
    I don't think that's the reason to be honest. To have a six pack, a man has to have below 8% body fat and for well-defined ones it would have to be 5% neighborhood. How many men really are in that range? LOL They would have to be dieting like crazy or naturally very thin but worked hard at gaining muscle. I think most important is confidence and comfort in your own skin.

hotwifecouple78 and Dick2good like this.