no one wants a nice bbc

black rob

Male
From
AL, US
So from i have seen on here most couples or white chicks just want to be used up.no one really gets to know each other it's just fuck and move on this ******* is really interesting to me especially since i am new to this lifestyle. Are there any couples that get to know bbc and have an ongoing thing where everyone is safe and comfortable?

So from i have seen on here most couples or white chicks just want to be used up.no one really gets to know each other it's just fuck and move on this ******* is really interesting to me especially since i am new to this lifestyle. Are there any couples that get to know bbc and have an ongoing thing where everyone is safe and comfortable?
This is what i want for my wife & i.

i would rather make a friend that i will see more than once is fun and safe,, to me most inportant,,also top secret

I am currently looking for my wife's first BBC bf. I think it would be preferred that she creates a nice relationship with one or two guys rather than having a swinger lifestyle.

i prefer to have friends over fucks!

i can get DICK anytime any place and by almost anyone i choose way TOO EASY ! I like to know that there is more to offer in a man then his dick, i prefer to play with the same men on a regular basis even when i throw parties. I like to know when the fucking is over it's a comfy vibe still because we are FRIENDS so it's not like SHOWER AND LEAVE PLEASE !

I have been in agroup for several years. We all know each other and a fair amount of trust exists. I don't know how many groups like the one i belong to exist but i suspect there may be more than most people realize. Going out and just finding someone to fuck strikes me a s pretty high risk, but a lot of people apparently do it.

Back