no one wants a nice bbc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by black rob, Jul 25, 2012.

1. black rob

black rob Member

So from i have seen on here most couples or white chicks just want to be used up.no one really gets to know each other it's just fuck and move on this shit is really interesting to me especially since i am new to this lifestyle. Are there any couples that get to know bbc and have an ongoing thing where everyone is safe and comfortable?

wife4black and wanabecucked like this.
  2. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

This is what i want for my wife & i.

3. bostonbean

bostonbean Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    i would rather make a friend that i will see more than once is fun and safe,, to me most inportant,,also top secret

4. wife4black

wife4black Active Member Real Person Gold Member

I am currently looking for my wife's first BBC bf. I think it would be preferred that she creates a nice relationship with one or two guys rather than having a swinger lifestyle.

5. Fellatio Master

Fellatio Master Member

i prefer to have friends over fucks!

i can get DICK anytime any place and by almost anyone i choose way TOO EASY ! I like to know that there is more to offer in a man then his dick, i prefer to play with the same men on a regular basis even when i throw parties. I like to know when the fucking is over it's a comfy vibe still because we are FRIENDS so it's not like SHOWER AND LEAVE PLEASE !

6. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I have been in agroup for several years. We all know each other and a fair amount of trust exists. I don't know how many groups like the one i belong to exist but i suspect there may be more than most people realize. Going out and just finding someone to fuck strikes me a s pretty high risk, but a lot of people apparently do it.