"No Hope For White Men" Cap!

Hahahaha the truth hurts, if ur a whiteboy. Look at the difference, omg. Just a nite ago I gave my man head in front of a whiteboy who's so obsessed w me, I made the whiteboy pull his dick out and it was so hilarious comparing it to my man's. It was amazing to see how much bigger my mans dick is, and I let the white boy kno just how small and pathetic he was, hahaha I know his feelings got hurt

The evidence is overwhelming but it's always good to get a final judgment from the ladies to make as feel small as well as having a small one.

Reactions: wit
The evidence is overwhelming but it's always good to get a final judgment from the ladies to make as feel small as well as having a small one.
actually you guys are small regardless so don't put that on us women for making you feel a certain way, you are what you are and most whiteguys are inadequate thats just the facts. now laughing or putting you guys down, well that's just fun and hard to resist sometimes, atleast for me

actually you guys are small regardless so don't put that on us women for making you feel a certain way, you are what you are and most whiteguys are inadequate thats just the facts. now laughing or putting you guys down, well that's just fun and hard to resist sometimes, atleast for me
Good for you Mandy. I am a little white boy and I know I am not good enough for a beautiful white woman like you.

Damn that is some funny ******* honey...LOL she said inadequate...ha ha :)

Yes Ma'am, very true. And being your amusement is a great way to put us short-dicked white bois in our place: Kneeling and begging you to take a BBC

Hahahaha the truth hurts, if ur a whiteboy. Look at the difference, omg. Just a nite ago I gave my man head in front of a whiteboy who's so obsessed w me, I made the whiteboy pull his dick out and it was so hilarious comparing it to my man's. It was amazing to see how much bigger my mans dick is, and I let the white boy kno just how small and pathetic he was, hahaha I know his feelings got hurt
Wow. What an awesome night! Did you make the poor little whiteboy cry? Hope you took comparison pics. Facts are facts. Us tiny whiteboys can't compete with the mighty Black Man.

i would love for you to do that to me!Photo 97.jpg

Back