"No Hope For White Men" Cap!

sorry excuse for a husband an man sissy boi. ya kno she gettin pounded from someone if u aint givin her any dick. post mor pics ur wife sissy boi
yes sir i am i do suppose. and you are probably right about my wife. i havent been. dont know if its true but ive been told women cant go long without it.

I see, there comes a point where some statements just cross a line and are just plain racist. I can't see where this fits in with the general theme of this site.

I see, there comes a point where some statements just cross a line and are just plain racist. I can't see where this fits in with the general theme of this site.
I specialize in extreme captions....If you find it necessary to debate with a thumbnail of a 4 inch penis....I guess I did my job.

That makes so much sense!
About as much sense as a cuckold ranting about racism and your avatar post says "Sorry, no whites" LOL this isnt racism....most white men are sexually inferior to african american men. If you get your emotions stirred on a Big Black Cock website...God Bless you.

About as much sense as a cuckold ranting about racism and your avatar post says "Sorry, no whites" LOL this isnt racism....most white men are sexually inferior to african american men. If you get your emotions stirred on a Big Black Cock website...God Bless you.
This site obviously stirrs you up as well because of your need to respond to my rantings, but you also need to learn about the definition of racism. Racism is all about percieved superiority of one race over another. Saying 'sorry no whites' does not infer superiority, it just expresses a preference. You are just a plain racist because of your witterings about 'inferiority'. You quite clearly just don't get this site.

This site obviously stirrs you up as well because of your need to respond to my rantings, but you also need to learn about the definition of racism. Racism is all about percieved superiority of one race over another. Saying 'sorry no whites' does not infer superiority, it just expresses a preference. You are just a plain racist because of your witterings about 'inferiority'. You quite clearly just don't get this site.
You are confused and I have over 1,000 "likes" for my posts...not only do I get it...plenty others get what I am doing. Nothing worse than an uppity mate that likes to watch his wife get fucked!! LMAO!

....and here is a special cap just for you Big guy! :)disgust.jpg

as a white "guy" i know i am inferior. my (penis) clitty is not good enough and IS totally useless as my 2nd and my 1st wifes know.

Reactions: wit
Please do some captions of her!
done1ouqwc.jpg

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/she-needs-to-go-black.31933/

Back