"No Hope For White Men" Cap!

Not only is the white boi small, he is dressed in stockings and is fitted with a cock cage. There is nothing wrong with this, this is now becoming more and more common. This is the future of the white boi, as he has no pussy to use as the black man has taken them all (as is his right), and the white women only allows black cock in their pussys. And most important of all is that the white boi WANTS the black man to have all the pussy.

Not only is the white boi small, he is dressed in stockings and is fitted with a cock cage. There is nothing wrong with this, this is now becoming more and more common. This is the future of the white boi, as he has no pussy to use as the black man has taken them all (as is his right), and the white women only allows black cock in their pussys. And most important of all is that the white boi WANTS the black man to have all the pussy.

Now while I agree that most white guys are not in the same league as black men there are exceptions. My extremely well built and well hung husband being one of them. He is the ONLY white guy I will have sex with. It is agreed between us that other than him I am a Black only lady. This is some fun he had on webcam with a married lady that he met on AshleyMadison . The woman in the pics would not allow her husband to be in the same house while she had sex, so,he was ****** to go rent a hotel room and watch it on cam while my hubby was at their house. Some pretty good roll playing I thought. Anyway enjoy...and don't worry boys...I still love love love my black men!!!!!image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Now while I agree that most white guys are not in the same league as black men there are exceptions. My extremely well built and well hung husband being one of them. He is the ONLY white guy I will have sex with. It is agreed between us that other than him I am a Black only lady. This is some fun he had on webcam with a married lady that he met on AshleyMadison . The woman in the pics would not allow her husband to be in the same house while she had sex, so,he was ****** to go rent a hotel room and watch it on cam while my hubby was at their house. Some pretty good roll playing I thought. Anyway enjoy...and don't worry boys...I still love love love my black men!!!!!View attachment 354732 View attachment 354733 View attachment 354734
Very hot! I for one am open to the idea of being cucked by some white guys, though I know that isn't a popular sentiment on this site.

Very hot! I for one am open to the idea of being cucked by some white guys, though I know that isn't a popular sentiment on this site.
Well if you ever want a super well hung white guy that knows how to fuck, let me know. I'm sure my husband would be game. He loves married women and especially loves cucking couples.

Well if you ever want a super well hung white guy that knows how to fuck, let me know. I'm sure my husband would be game. He loves married women and especially loves cucking couples.
Lol, if I was still married we'd talk for sure. Might have actually saved my marriage.

Back