No Honey You are Cuckold

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by samantha, Sep 17, 2010.

1. samantha

samantha New Member

Come on baby let me have some pussy, I need it for a change. How long has it been now?

Oh honey remember it was your idea to find me or was it us a Bull don't you remember honey?

It was your idea and finally I went along with it remember. Silence.

Why don't you just go jack off? Jack off in the bathroom so I don't have to watch. Go on, jack off. Go watch your stuff spurt out in the toilet or in your hand. You know Jack thinks I should make you eat all your own cum, did I tell you that? go on, leave me alone.

But honey we are married. Oh, yes, are we now? Well you wanted me to have as you called it a stud bull to fuck me so you could you get to watch, but Jack says he is going to stop that too.

But honey.......shut up and go jack your self off. Remember honey you are cuckold now and Jack doesn't want you fucking me any more. That's go on and jack off.

Jack will be home soon.
  2. aliekwast

aliekwast New Member

Now that was very very nice Had a hard my little pistol on reading that LOL
  3. larrysbbc4u

larrysbbc4u New Member

Good job

thats how to treat a cuck sniff ur farts 4treat
  4. andyinchastity

andyinchastity New Member

I'd love to be treated like that!
  5. cuckyboi23

cuckyboi23 Member

And me. Me next, please?
  6. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

I asked my wife for pussy last night and she told me that she'll watch me beat it off but no pussy. She says she saving it for a black guy at work she met. I asked her to help and she said "no, do it yourself". So I jacked off with her laying beside me and all she did was throw me the towell and said get used to it! Have I possibly lost her or is she only into his black cock now?
    worshipu9 and onehunglo38wm like this.