No call

Welovefun34

Female
So, I visit a local store quite frequently and an employee caught my eye. After a few months of consideration, I finally approached him and gave him my number. That was a week ago and I haven't heard anything from him. My hubby says that there is a "waiting period" before a guy makes contact; is there such a thing? I'm not upset about it, there could be a million reasons why he hasn't called, including just not interested. I put the ball in his court and even if he doesn't contact me it will be easier for me to do the next time someone catches my eye.

"I have not failed. I've found 10, 000 ways that didn't work." -Thomas Edison on inventing the lightbulb

So, I visit a local store quite frequently and an employee caught my eye. After a few months of consideration, I finally approached him and gave him my number. That was a week ago and I haven't heard anything from him. My hubby says that there is a "waiting period" before a guy makes contact; is there such a thing? I'm not upset about it, there could be a million reasons why he hasn't called, including just not interested. I put the ball in his court and even if he doesn't contact me it will be easier for me to do the next time someone catches my eye.

"I have not failed. I've found 10, 000 ways that didn't work." -Thomas Edison on inventing the lightbulb
He might not be interested, he might be concerned about complications, he might not want to get involved with a married woman. The only way to know for sure is to have a conversation with him.

He might not be interested, he might be concerned about complications, he might not want to get involved with a married woman. The only way to know for sure is to have a conversation with him.
All of those things have crossed my mind. He sees me In there with my hubby quite often and I did not converse with him at all. I literally handed him my number, told him to call sometime, and walked away. I think I may talk to him. Just because this lifestyle is "normal" for my hubby and I, it is still far from "normal" by societies standards.

Definitely have a conversation without putting yourself out there and see where his head is... like you said society doesn't condone the liberated lifestyle and unfortunately society makes the rules.

I have been to the same club for months, i had the queen of spades tattoo showing and smiled at a lot of black guys. It still took many weeks at first for the guys to ask me about it and me to chat to them before i sucked my first guy. These things take time.

Quote="Big Black75, post: 318960, member: 5979"]That guy is crazy. I would of took your number and been beating that pussy up the same night.[/quote]
I'm waiting...

Back