No bullshit

If my gf is on the fence about a BBC is it fact that if one does fuck her she will most likely crave it? I wanna see her get stretched but I don't want her to be constantly need BBC every other day. Appreciate the advice!!

Sure people can indulge in behaviour to the extreme. But most do not. Physically there is no dependency. Not even in terms of her being stretched. It will go back to 'normal'.

The vagina's tightly folded muscle tissue is very elastic, like an accordion or the mouth. Try this: Pull the corners of your mouth out toward your ears then let go. What happens? The mouth immediately snaps back to its pre-stretched state because the tissue is elastic. Do it 100 times. There's no permanent stretching. The mouth quickly returns to its pre-stretched state and no one would ever know you'd stretched it. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

Psychologically it can be addictive obviously. Having sex is a powerful thing. Especially if you are married and have not dated for a while etc. But even then it will 'just' test your relationship. If it fails, it fails.

Sure people can indulge in behaviour to the extreme. But most do not. Physically there is no dependency. Not even in terms of her being stretched. It will go back to 'normal'.

Psychologically it can be addictive obviously. Having sex is a powerful thing. Especially if you are married and have not dated for a while etc. But even then it will 'just' test your relationship. If it fails, it fails.
But if he's talented she could crave him instead of me lol

But if he's talented she could crave him instead of me lol
Yup that's the idea ;)

It sounds like you have not talked it trough with her? It's just like being swingers, without the racial aspect. It can be disastrous if you do not prepare well.

Do you truly believe she could leave you for a good fuck? If you have a good relationship both of you can say stop at any time and you both will have to deal with it. If she is not prepared to do that I would not want to be with her anyway. It is a real test of a relationship.

But look at it this way; most women get an increased sex drive after they start dating others. Most couples have more sex because of it, not less. Even if you are a beta male you can still have great sex. In my relationship it only increased our sex life because of the excitement involved with dating other people. If you are not allowed to date other and you are not very creative in bed it could still be great because your wife might love you for your other traits. As long as she can have sex with black men one in a while instead of not she won't even have to think twice I am sure.

Again, you know your wife. If you have not talked this trough very very well, don't start.

Yea, I'm still figuring a way to break her in slowly because I def want her to experience some of the guys on this site. I think once she was blacked it would make us a better couple.

Plenty of 'guides' out there. Patience is most important.

Start with yourself; being the best husband for her in every way is the best way to make sure she will want to indulge you in your fantasy. Most women need a little help tho.

Plenty of 'guides' out there. Patience is most important.

Start with yourself; being the best husband for her in every way is the best way to make sure she will want to indulge you in your fantasy. Most women need a little help tho.
So most of them want to?

If my gf is on the fence about a BBC is it fact that if one does fuck her she will most likely crave it? I wanna see her get stretched but I don't want her to be constantly need BBC every other day. Appreciate the advice!!
You better be careful hahaha. With most white girls it becomes a part of their life. As it will yours. If shes a dead fck no biggie. But if an exp blk master bones her a few times she will become addicted. Never fkn fails.

You better be careful hahaha. With most white girls it becomes a part of their life. As it will yours. If shes a dead fck no biggie. But if an exp blk master bones her a few times she will become addicted. Never fkn fails.
Lol well I know I messaged a guy on here and he had a lot of pics that are verified of him with a lot of women.

Yea, I'm still figuring a way to break her in slowly because I def want her to experience some of the guys on this site. I think once she was blacked it would make us a better couple.
you wanna think so. But if shevgets n2 it youre history. I know. It happened to me. And I was playing the game well. It usually starts off with the BM just having fun. But if shes responsive and makes a good slut he nay decide to take her fir him n his friebds onky. Shevmay go for it rather than lose him. Its a risk. Think about it.

you wanna think so. But if shevgets n2 it youre history. I know. It happened to me. And I was playing the game well. It usually starts off with the BM just having fun. But if shes responsive and makes a good slut he nay decide to take her fir him n his friebds onky. Shevmay go for it rather than lose him. Its a risk. Think about it.
I can't see her leaving me to just be used by him and his friends lol.

.... I wanna see her get stretched but I don't want her to be constantly need BBC every other day. Appreciate the advice!!
.....If it's a concern to you, why are you wanting to push this envelope? Pretty stupid when you know the iron is HOT and all you want to do is touch it to see HOW HOT it really is, don't you think?
.....Interracial 3-somes should be no different than any other type of sexual extra-curriculum; it should benefit the relationship ( that means both parties ), and it shouldn't put unnecessary stress or risk to the relationship.
.....Zack, you're showing a bit of insecurity with all this, and you seem to value her as a partner. You're letting your dick do your thinking; I suggest you walk away from this fantasy until you either are more mature OR have a better perspective of what relationships are all about. I can assure you that most the responses from BBC could care less to your concerns of the risk this puts on your relationship, and you should duly note just that.
pic_words-WishingYouTheBest.jpg .....Mac

Last edited:
Back